Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Steve Jobs Cancer 2011

Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • rasmasyean
    Mar 19, 05:01 PM
    As if we need to be told that.

    This forum needs a delete post function. Maybe it's just me, but sometimes I get confused and even post accross a different forum by accident. lol Too much multitasking! :p





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • EricNau
    Sep 6, 05:58 PM
    For 10 to 15 bucks these videos better be a higher quality than their current videos in the iTunes Music Store.


    I was hoping they'd be releasing a Mac Media Center to compliment this movie service, but after today's iMac update that seems unlikely (the 24" iMac would have been the perfect all-in-one media mac).


    As for Disney and Apple, who would have thought! :eek: ;) :p





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • MagicBoy
    Feb 24, 07:46 PM
    Mmmm, Golf TDI. Cracking cars. I went for the bargain option - Golf GT TDI mechanicals in the slightly smaller Skoda Fabia. Some american friends who run older Merc diesels we had over were very surprised by the refinement and power of it.

    Wikipedia (yeah I know!) have some more information on the RA420 -
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Cruze#Powertrains. Appears to be quite popular unit with the Far Eastern manufacturers. A little surprised Chevy/Daewoo/GM went to VM when they've got their own joint manufacturing operation with FIAT as used in the Opel/Vauxhall ranges.





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • bloogersnigen
    Aug 16, 02:00 PM
    That way, I can stream my music from iPod to Airport Express directly.

    I would rather have it the other way around a cheap 512 mb iPod with a screen that can use my music on my mac via wifi. that would be sweet. I have over 100gb of music and want to have access to all of it from everywhere in my house. now a 30 gb or so iPod with wifi would be sweet. load all your favorite music for car rides and stuff and still listen to the rest at home.

    Ben





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • patseguin
    Jun 23, 09:07 AM
    Doesn't Snow Leopard already have multi touch capability built in?





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • Benguitar
    Nov 26, 04:02 PM
    Lighten up, guy.:)


    I know, :p

    I didn't know they had Lego Games on the iPad.....


    :eek: Want.





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • aznguyen316
    Sep 14, 10:40 PM
    The BB I got my Griffin case from also had a couple other griffin gloss ones of hard plastic in bright blue, black - although it was more smoke/gray, and I forget, one other color. You can check stock on bestbuy.com search for ipod 4th and it'll come up with a few cases and etc for it. then do check store inventory. good luck!





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • netdog
    Aug 25, 09:34 AM
    Arent Core 2s being reported in shortage by intel suppliers?

    Yeah, coz Apple bought 'em all up to fill them super-secret shipping containers arriving on Sept. 5 full of bitchin' Core 2 iMacs, Minis, MBPs and MBs.





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • Thares
    Apr 24, 03:52 PM
    I hope, they bring the new iMacs on the market soon. I just purchased the new MBP 13" base and thought of getting an extra 27" external monitor in addition. But as I am not comfortable with the screen size and portability seems to be an inferior factor for me, I will send the MBP back these days and purchase the upcoming iMac 27".

    If I still need a mobile device, I will get a cheap laptop.





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • MacBoobsPro
    Jan 11, 05:38 PM
    Every Keynote people look WAY too much into Apple's advertising and come up with all these crazy ideas. MacBook Air :eek: Wow its made out of 100% oxygen and is invisible, has 16 cores, 4 BluRay drives, 2 HD drives and Windows Vista Pre-installed on a Bootcamp partition.

    Every time people come away disappointed because they overhyped it themselves.

    Apples advertising is done by a marketing company like anyone elses. Some of the adverts are good, some are not. There are no super secret cryptic clues. Its always quite obvious but no one sees it. There may be a little lateral thinking involved but if no one gets what they are promoting then no one will buy the products.

    "There's something in the air" clearly means there's something in the air. It's either a PowerBook G5 that runs on unleaded fuel or something to do with wireless content streaming.





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • Chef Medeski
    Jul 14, 10:13 AM
    ur goin' to be waitin' a while... just get one now.
    I have a top spec Powerbook 12". It was my first mac and it will hold me over. I want a Intel Mac just for Parallels and stuff, so I'm not stuck in college going to the lab for that one application. Yet, I'm not about to put down $2,000 for a computer, whose only new technology is a Intel chip that is about to be replaced and a Gigabit ethernet (its nice but....). I mean it doesn't even ahve FW800 anymore.

    You see if I'm going to buy a very expensive laptop, I want it to last. When I bought this PB, it wasn't at the edge, I mean most of the technology had been around awhile, but I know there wasn't new coming out for years, not the case this time around. And I have the time to wait... I mean this computer is still under warranty, works fine, and does all my tasks at I speed I enjoy.





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • ghostface147
    Mar 24, 01:58 PM
    Can it run crysis 2?





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • Josias
    Aug 7, 01:22 AM
    They should post this:
    http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2733/windowsvistagc0.jpg

    I love Apple slaughtering Windows...:D





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • Small White Car
    Apr 12, 10:09 PM
    Let's not forget that this is $299 for ALL YOUR MACS. (Up the the limit...4 or 5, I think?)

    I had to buy 2 versions of the suite to edit on 2 Macs at once. Today, if that's all I need then my initial purchase price just went from $1,998 to $299. Anyone who says this is expensive is insane.

    Yeah, the other apps will cost more but the point is that not everyone needs all of those. I sure wouldn't have bought all of them.





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • ^^ CoolMacLover
    Mar 1, 12:03 AM
    Well here is my wonderful setup :)

    Stuff:
    24" iMac
    13" MBP
    Dell XPS 15
    40something" TV
    xBox 360
    Logitech Wireless Keyboard & Mouse
    Magic Mouse
    Magic Trackpad
    Wireless Keyboard, I'll say its magic also :P
    And a printer...
    2TB Western Digital HD (iTunes library)
    1TB Western Digital HD (Backup)
    Nintendo DSi
    (Taken with iPhone 3G [S] )
    http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff477/Zere-Beat/Computer%20Stuff/IMG_0096.jpg
    Below my desk:
    http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff477/Zere-Beat/Computer%20Stuff/IMG_0099.jpg
    Oh! And everyone loves such good cable management :D
    http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff477/Zere-Beat/Computer%20Stuff/IMG_0100.jpg





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • whoooaaahhhh
    Sep 1, 12:02 PM
    I think this rumor should be taken with a grain of salt. It seems highly unlikely a 23 inch imac would emerge (or even should emerge). ;)


    I couldn't disagree with you more.

    This size represents the iMac that can display Full resolution 1080p HD content. If they introduce this and then eventually throw a Blu-ray in there they've got the killer combination. Front Row is already setup to be a home-theatre replacement. I mean come on, it's basically an HDTV...it's 1080p, it's got a remote, and it's got front row... This will sell like crack... Digital crack...





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • Eraserhead
    Mar 20, 05:55 PM
    Homeopathy does at least have the placebo effect.





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • LarryC
    Feb 24, 09:49 PM
    They are exempt from CAFE( since HD's are supposed to be work trucks and all), but they are required to meet the new diesel emissions laws.

    Which I believe are a lot more stringent than in Europe. I don't know if this is true, but I have read that the diesel offerings in Europe would have been approved here just a couple years ago. Those small Ford's in Europe are getting something like 65 MPG.





    Steve Jobs Cancer 2011. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • thejadedmonkey
    Aug 7, 06:11 AM
    For the sake of those who want to remain surprised until we see the video, there should be a page on MacRumors that says "will post link when video available" - so I can just check that page for the video to be uploaded later in the day. I plan to completely avoid all news until I see the video.

    Can somebody do this?
    This should help..
    http://www.apple.com/quicktime/guide/appleevents/





    Lord Blackadder
    Mar 19, 12:53 PM
    Editorials, they're like *******s. :D

    Many on the right and some on the left here have been all over him for dragging his feet. Murdoch's NY rag said Hillary was the only one who wanted to take military action and it took her 3 weeks to gather enough administration support. Then again, who the hell knows?

    There have been plenty of accusations of foot dragging directed at Obama from the right. But why on earth is it our job to go charging in there, eh?

    The French and British are eager to get involved. The Arab League supports the ceasefire. The Canadians have flown jets over. I say let them fight. The US is already deeply involved in the affair anyway - we provided a a critical vote for the NFZ, and we'll surely be providing a lot of intelligence and logistical support.

    The people who are criticizing Obama can come up with no good reasons why the US should get involved in military air patrols rather than the French (who are already in there now) and the British (who are surely going to be there shortly).





    Apple OC
    Apr 23, 10:46 AM
    Not just wrong but probably illegal in several countries.

    My own country belgium for example its illegal to store such data without consent of the person itself.

    No iPhones in Belgium?





    BRLawyer
    Apr 19, 12:01 PM
    My 24" iMac is still going strong... they'll something pretty major to get me to consider getting a new one.

    Mine too, a wonderful machine...but I am definitely going for a new one if the upgrade is good enough. :rolleyes:





    mfram
    Feb 26, 02:31 PM
    So when will automakers sell a compact pickup with a 2 liter diesel in the US? I want a diesel pick up. But I don't want a behemoth that requires a ladder to enter and hogs 2/3 of a 2 car garage.:p

    I prefer diesel in a work truck for three reasons: torque, torque and torque.

    Don't know about trucks, but Volkswagon has been selling 2.0L 4-cyl diesel engines for a while. You can get a Jetta Wagon TDI.... but that's not quite the same as a truck.

    I personally own a Jetta TDI sedan. It's a nice engine.





    coder12
    Apr 19, 11:14 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    One step closer to a MBA refresh.

    One step closer to... every refresh? :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...