Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

new york knicks jersey black

new york knicks jersey black. New York Knicks Tag
  • New York Knicks Tag



  • littleman23408
    Nov 23, 12:53 PM
    My copy shipped from Amazon, Can't wait for tomorrow!:D:D:D





    new york knicks jersey black. New Jersey Nets; New York
  • New Jersey Nets; New York



  • Eidorian
    Jul 14, 11:20 PM
    Uhhhh Nero Burning ROM does , oops i forgot there is no Nero for Mac just plain TOAST..lol

    I just love my Dual 16x NEC ND-3550A's :D ...burn baby burn.

    Also if this is the Best Apple can do at these prices then they should have just went Conroe, These MacPros are going to get killed by $999 Mom and Pop's PC's from Gateway/HP/Dell.

    512MB DDR2 on a $1799 PC in mid 2006 , you gotta be f**kin' kidding me. Jobs must really think you people are stupid.

    man I guess I won't even have to OC my E6600 to cream that $2499 machine. This was a stupid move Apple. Pay more for Less.Yeah, I know that Nero Burning ROM can handle multiple drives. If you have enough CPU power I bet Finder can burn two data DVD's at once. I'm stuck on a lowly G4 800 MHz so I don't want to tax the poor girl.





    new york knicks jersey black. $44.00 $22.00. New York Knicks
  • $44.00 $22.00. New York Knicks



  • Benjy91
    Mar 22, 01:07 PM
    I love the way the Playbook handles Multi-tasking, and how the OS looks. But not enough to make me switch.





    new york knicks jersey black. Steve Breaston Jersey NFL
  • Steve Breaston Jersey NFL



  • jholzner
    Jul 27, 11:28 AM
    I read the link, and it give no mention of the speeds of the notebook chips. It only gives a range for the desktop chips. Maybe you didn't read it.

    When did Apple have pentium-era chips in their machines?

    They didn't. Where is this Mhz myth you are talking about? They are downplaying the use of Mhz was the point I was making.





    new york knicks jersey black. New York Knicks 7# Carmelo
  • New York Knicks 7# Carmelo



  • Multimedia
    Sep 13, 12:23 PM
    This was his response: "Cloverton is not 64, Cloverton MP (Tigerton) is 64 and is still on the drawing board last I heard.




    new york knicks jersey black. adidas New York Knicks Carmelo
  • adidas New York Knicks Carmelo



  • toddybody
    Apr 6, 11:40 AM
    what do you think Games on a Mac are? Jeeze dude, thats why I own a gaming PC. You couldnt dream of playing the majority of current titles at max settings on a mac...they need to start giving them real GPU's





    new york knicks jersey black. $25.99. NFL Pittsburgh
  • $25.99. NFL Pittsburgh



  • Bosunsfate
    Aug 8, 12:46 AM
    Well I for one was kind of disappointed. Leopard is sort of Apple's chance to prove they can out-Vista Vista, and I'm not really sure what we saw today does it. I've been following Vista somewhat closely, and it really does catch Windows up to OS X in terms of features and prettiness.

    I really think most of the features shown off today are already present in Windows (I've definitely heard about all of them before) or will be in Vista, and it's too bad Apple didn't have anything truly innovative to show us. Hopefully those secret features are something good...

    I have seen plenty of beta Vista versions and they have nothing like Spaces or Time Machine....or frankly anything I saw today.

    Why don't you point out something specific rather blather on with such nonsense.





    new york knicks jersey black. New York Knicks Locker Room
  • New York Knicks Locker Room



  • Zargot
    Jul 20, 01:07 PM
    New Apple Mac Pro Dual Quad

    Dual Intel Xeon 8400 Quardro processors at 3.4Ghz (2 x 4 core)
    2Gb Buffered DDR2 RAM
    750 Gb Sata2 Hard drive
    Blue Ray Super drive 2x
    Regular DVD rom in second bay
    ATI X1900 video card 512mb PCI express x16

    $3950


    More like $13,950

    :rolleyes:





    new york knicks jersey black. David Lee #42 2010 Knicks
  • David Lee #42 2010 Knicks



  • bibbz
    Jun 9, 10:34 AM
    I have a few quick questions for anybody that works at Radio Shack:

    I plan on going into a Radio Shack store on Tuesday to look into Appraising my iPhone. Do I need the Original Box? I have the Accessories and the books that came with my iPhone, but don't have the box.
    nope, just the phone :)

    Also can I just get an Appraisal without having to agree to it? and
    Does my phone have to be resorted to factory setting and my info wiped off if I'm just going in for an Appraisal?
    yes, we log in and appraise it, then you can either agree or decline. just tell them you are wanting to know for the launch. It's after you say "ok sounds good" that we start the actual point of sale process. The phone doesnt have to be wiped, just no passcode.

    If I decide to go along with the Appraisal and Pre Order an iPhone 4 does the store take my iPhone that day? Or do I keep it until I get the iPhone 4?
    You will want to do the trade in when you pick the phone up. We havent got official word on the preorder process for the iphone 4 but if its like the evo, it will work like this...

    You pay $50 and we give you a gift card for that ammout and a reservation. When you come in to pick up your (example) $199 phone we apply the $50 ngift card making it 149 you pay right then, then we do the trade in and take that ammount off the 149. :)

    I was also wondering if it makes any difference in the appraisal if the phone is a Refurbished or not? My Girlfriends is a Refurbished one.
    Refurbs trade in jsut the same as a new one. think about it like this... A refurb is a used phone, and you are trading in a used phone anyway. :)
    Sorry for all the questions.

    Thanks!!!

    no worries bro, hope i could help! :)





    new york knicks jersey black. Adidas New York Knicks #1
  • Adidas New York Knicks #1



  • DwightSchrute
    Aug 27, 01:03 PM
    Then for some reason it was bumped to a new ship date of august 31st, just enough time to drop a new merom processor in it!

    That is interesting because I ordered a Macbook on Tuesday (the 22nd) and mine is also scheduled to ship on the 31st. It is suspiciously strange and hopefully it means that we'll get Meroms because I was waiting for the Merom MBP when I decided to just order a Yonah MB.





    new york knicks jersey black. New York Knicks #1 Amare
  • New York Knicks #1 Amare



  • cbronfman
    Apr 11, 06:35 PM
    I'm with the other 3GS posters who hoped to be able to upgrade in June when our phones will be 2 years old (and showing their age for a tech product). I can wait until September (well, I'll have to as I don't want an iP4 which will be a year old by then). If something goes awry with my 3GS I'll have a problem as I don't want to be locked into a contract with AT&T buying a iP4 a year after it was released, and my iPhone 2G (original) has no GPS so some of the functionality I rely on will be gone). Maybe I'll schedule a genius bar check-up for my 3GS before my Apple Care expires. I don't expect LTE although it woudl be nice. I do hope for 3G+, dual core processor, improved antenna (although the signal strength on the IP4 is much stronger than on the 3GS) and thinner would be nice. I'd also really like it to be like the iPad2 with the GSM version able to work on other GSM networks by a quick change in SIM card and not locked to AT&T for those that travel a lot abroad or to Canada.





    new york knicks jersey black. New York Knicks Chauncey
  • New York Knicks Chauncey



  • reallynotnick
    Jul 20, 08:23 AM
    Anyone else think this is getting out of hand? Two cores, great improvement. Four cores, ehh it's faster but Joe can't tell. Eight cores, now thats just stupid.
    Let me guess it will only come with 512mb of Ram :p (ok it will be at least a GB).





    new york knicks jersey black. 21.99. Carmelo Anthony
  • 21.99. Carmelo Anthony



  • NJRonbo
    Jun 14, 06:01 AM
    iBrad,

    What did I miss here?

    Going to RS today to turn in my iPhone. I don't know what to
    make of the quote you provided but will there be any
    restrictions in the upgrade purchase I want to make?





    new york knicks jersey black. New Player New York Knicks 7
  • New Player New York Knicks 7



  • technocoy
    Nov 29, 01:00 PM
    I can't get over the blind greed of these companies.

    I'm waiting on Apple to get "threatened" by the bastards one time too many and then Apple says "ok" then approaches all the artists and opens the store to them paying part of their production costs and then giving them 80 percent of the profit off every song sold. Let's see how long the record companies KEEP their artists after that.

    They better wake up to the new century before their artists do.

    With most music savvy artists able to produce an album for less than a few thousand bucks now, Apple could turn on the industry and just blow it out at any moment. the industry could fragment into producers and mastering studios that get only for the service of producing and then it goes up to iTunes where it's subjected to reviews by peers and by a DIGG type system to promote it.

    Browsing and sampling does a lot to increase ones musical library.. I found 80 percent of my new music by just searching and browsing on napster back in the day... I would find a new artist by chance and then go and by their CD. If apple would make their previews longer you would have the same type environment.

    I'm not against a company making billions, but those billions should be made from giving the people who put them there what they want.

    ugh. sorry, rant over.





    new york knicks jersey black. New York Knicks Black-Royal
  • New York Knicks Black-Royal



  • Multimedia
    Aug 17, 03:51 PM
    Some people do things called graphic design and video editing for a living. Sometimes, when you want to make money and put food on the table, you want top of the line equipment.:rolleyes:Yes. I agree totally. If you are making your living with your Mac doing graphics and video work, every minute saved is another minute you can take on another client or meet a perviously impossible deadline. So in that case the extra $850 is made up in a matter of a few weeks or months at worst. Totally understandable when time is money for the Mac professional. :)





    new york knicks jersey black. $21.00. Carmelo Anthony Jersey
  • $21.00. Carmelo Anthony Jersey



  • AidenShaw
    Sep 16, 12:09 AM
    Dude I'm going to sell my dell.
    And buy a new Dell with these same chips and features ;)





    new york knicks jersey black. New York Knicks 1 Amare
  • New York Knicks 1 Amare



  • 0815
    Apr 6, 04:19 PM
    Isn't it amazing that so many of these XOOM owners also, coincidentally, "own" an iPad/iPad 2, or their spouse/mom/dog/significant other does?

    Either there's a lot of exaggerating (astroturfing) going on, or someone's spouse/mom/dog/significant other has a lot more sense. ;)

    Why, I own an iPad and a XOOM and a Galaxy Tab and that HP Windows 7 Slate thingy and a Nook and a prototype PlayBook and I can tell you from personal experience that the iPad is like 100x better than all of those! :rolleyes:

    A friend of mine has actually three of each you mentioned in every available configuration (for himself, his wife and his son) - and all of them think the iPads are the best ones ... and he is the only one you should listen to since he truly was able to compare them with different 'user types'.





    new york knicks jersey black. Adidas New York Knicks #7
  • Adidas New York Knicks #7



  • BlondeBuddhist
    Jun 8, 08:47 PM
    I would rather just order it online if I didn't want to drive to an Apple Store.

    Seriously, RadioShack needs to die.

    from what the Apple service rep told me today, in order to pre-order by adding a line I have to do the pre-ordering in the store.





    new york knicks jersey black. Adidas New York Knicks #7
  • Adidas New York Knicks #7



  • slothy420
    Jun 15, 04:41 PM
    Radio Shack is no longer doing Pre-orders...I was told there are no more iPhones available for them...

    The Best Buy in my area is doing a $50 Pre-order but it's BS...The $50 doesn't go towards the iPhone...You're still going to have to pay full price (not guaranteed that you will get one on launch) and the $50 that was originally paid will be returned to you as a gift card. Are you serious????

    I'm not sure where you are getting your information from, but it doesn't match my experience at BB this morning. I paid $50 for the deposit which was returned to me in the form of a $50 BB gift card, which the sales rep specifically told me to bring it back on the 24th and it would be applied towards my iPhone purchase. I have a 9am appt at the store (1st appt of the day) and will be the first one to walk out of there with my new iPhone 4.





    Timepass
    Jul 15, 11:18 AM
    :o
    I think placing the PSU at the bottom of the case is good...heavy items near the top of the case may lead to Macs being prone to tipping over. Heat can be vented easy enough...


    Come on PSU do are not that heavy and genenally speaking cases are pretty stable. Putting the PSU at the top, oh dang the computer will tip over with 1 inch of less travel. It a Tower that going to be out of the way and not hit that offen. Come on PC have been built for years with PSU at the top. Are they unstable... No they are fairly stable. Considering 95+% of all PC towers out there have the PSU at the top and are they tipping over at a slight hit.. No. you have to tip them pretty far before they will fall over.

    Also there are other advatages of putting the PSU at the top. Instead of having to make another fan system to cool it and keep it separated from the rest of the case due to the heat it generatates you can now put it at the top where it not going to add heat to the case and use the PSU fans to help cool the rest of the computer.

    Lets see that means less fans are needed over all in the computer which means Oh my gosh. LESS NOISE. <sarcasim>Is that possible. Using a PSU fans to help cool the entire computer...... Who as ever heard of such a thing. <sarcasim> Really people most of the agurments people are using against putting the PSU at the top are stupid and weak at best.

    It WILL NOT make the computer top heavy. The base on computer is wide enough to keep it stable any how.

    It WILL NOT add any more noise to the computer (it will reduce it because the PSU can now help cool the case with it own cooling fans as well)

    Power plug at the top.. Um yeah not really a problem. Oh dang a wire is not 12 in higher than it was before. it is still on the back. and instead of plugging in you monitor at the top of the case and the plug on the bottom they flip locations. You the user will never notices or care.





    icookbook
    Aug 7, 06:02 PM
    So, the time machine will allow you to selectively restore files which have been deleted, yet as of present the trash can will not allow you to selectively undelete a file?

    Might as well just delete the file, then restore it with the time machine!!!!

    ... I have a feeling the trash can may see some changes, ha





    cult hero
    Mar 31, 09:58 PM
    What he said was spot on. Gruber is the archetypical Apple sycophant, second only to Andy Ifatso from MacBreak Weekly.

    No, what he said wasn't spot on. Gruber's a Mac fan and someone I would go so far as to call a "defender of the faith." That's pretty accurate. Saying Gruber would "eat Steve Job's ***** if he could" as just gross. I don't mind if someone says it, but when calling someone else biased, giving a raging response like that does make you look any better.

    Of course, hating on virtually anything Apple does or anyone who likes/follows them appears to be the trendy thing to do around here.





    scelzifan
    Apr 11, 02:32 PM
    Are you serious? Your comments are not only incorrect but just flat out ignorant. Whoever said that angry birds is not available on android obviously can't read or just does not know how to use the app store because I have all three on my Thunderbolt and they are full versions and they were free to boot. So before you go make comments about people being ignorant you might want to do some research first!! And why do people keep saying we are getting throttled?? I am using between 8-10 gigs a month on LTE and I am still hitting mid 30's in download speeds so if I am getting throttled then I would hate to see how fast the network really is!! Plus I get unlimited data and all the 4G I can use. And I hate to tell you but the iphone is seriously outdated, look at benchmark test, download tests etc and on top of that the flaws the phone has physically and internally like the way it delivers messages and mail is absolutely terrible. It is not even close to the top phone on the market anymore and has not been for several months now and its only going to get worse!! So if people think that most consumers will just wait it out for the next iphone because it is an iphone is sadly mistaken, its not going to happen. Why would you when android has at the moment passed apple on every standard out there?Are you serious? The Moto Droid (i.e.: the original one) is slower than molasses. You cannot be talking about the original Verizon Droid. That phone under-delivered out the gate. My friend from work whose entire family uses Verizon bought a Motorola Droid and she thought she was getting the equivalent of an iPhone and hated it ever since. She was jumping up and down when Verizon got the iPhone.

    Maybe, just maybe, a Verizon Motorola Droid, rooted and with the latest stable version of Gingerbread installed you can get decent performance and responsiveness, but certainly not with an approved Froyo update running on it.

    I sure hope you are talking about a newer "Verizon Droid" phone -- some of those are nice, but I still would not trade the Apple user experience for the Android experience -- though I hate having to wait until Sep/Oct.

    As a side note, I laughed heartily last night when my sister-in-law asked if I had Angry Birds on my iPhone or iPad because her mom loved that game. Her husband, my wife's brother, who owns a Motorola Droid and a Xoom and is a huge Android enthusiast promptly answered her saying "that Angry Birds is only available on Android". I proceeded to show him the number of "Angry Birds" games available on iOS. Made me realize that Android enthusiasts often don't know that there is something better out there, and yet Apple enthusiasts are called "ignorant, stupid, and sheep". His response was to show me an app he had that could automatically throttle his CPU down to save battery when the phone was not in heavy use. I admitted that I did not have that capability, but that I also did not need it. The moral of the story was, if you want really useful apps and games and fantastic user experience and tight integration with a suite of great (albeit sometimes expensive) products, then you buy Apple. If you want a heterogenous computing environment, your greatest apps to come from Google, and the ability to throttle the clock-speed on your smartphone's CPU, then Android is for you.

    I think it is very telling that last week (http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9215598/Clorox_cleans_out_BlackBerries_in_favor_of_iPhones_Android_devices?taxonomyId=154&pageNumber=1) when Clorox CIO offered 2000 Clorox employees the option to switch off Blackberry and get an iPhone, Android or Win Phone 7 device on the company's dime to replace their Blackberry device, that 92% of those 2000 employees chose a 10-month-old iPhone 4, with only 6% choosing Android, and 2% choosing WP7. Google would have you believe that people prefer Android. The truth of the matter is that the people who don't care about having a smartphone or not just choose the best "free phone" or BOGO option that the carrier offers -- if that option happens to be Android, then sure Android commands a greater market share of the growing smartphone market. Those customers will never care what their mobile OS is -- they were just looking to get what they could for free (or cheap). Its like asking somebody if they would prefer the Honda or Hyundai -- most would prefer the Honda, but many may settle for the Hyundai if it is cheaper. But when you take cost out of the equation then the story changes. The moral of that story is that Apple needs a cheaper entry point for an iOS smartphone if they want to command market share and especially to put their phones in the hands of more teenagers.





    shelterpaw
    Jul 20, 10:43 AM
    We just need most software to support that efficiently now.
    It certainly will help. Though most pro apps are optimized for mulit-processors. I know much of Adobe/Macromedia's line is, well I'm not sure about the macromeida products. Apples Pro apps are and most of the DAW's are optimized, like Ableton 5.2/6.0, Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools.

    It will be great is to see games optimized for this, which I do believe will happen now that most OEM's will be sporting mulitiple cores in the future.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...