Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Konad Nail Art Images

Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • bommai
    Jul 18, 05:48 PM
    I rented an HD-DVD from netflix (Van Helsing) and it wouldn't play on my Mac. I thought that the current version of DVD player would let you play these discs but all I could find through Apple tech support is that DVD player will let you play DVD Studio Pro burnt HD discs.

    Or am I doing something wrong?

    I think you are confusing the term HD in various context.

    A movie file (computer file) can be in HD resolution (1280x720 or 1920x1080) encoded in a variety of formats (MPEG2, MPEG4-H.264 aka AVC, Microsoft VC-1).

    If the non-DRM'd file is available on your computer, you can view them using a variety of playback software such as Quicktime, Windows Media Player, VLC player, etc.

    However, you rented HD-DVD. This is a physical media that requires a blu-laser based HD-DVD player to play it on. Currently only Toshiba sells such a player as a standalone player HD-A1 I believe. They also have a high-end laptop with this player built-in. So, you need a HD-DVD readable drive to playback the HD-DVD disc you rented from Netflix.

    What Apple is talking about is authoring HD disks. You can make HD movies using Final Cut Pro or even iMovie by importing a HD movie (probably in HDV format). Then create a DVD image of it that is capable of HD. I have not used this feature - so I don't know the details.

    I would have preferred a way to burn H.264 based HD movies into a standard DVD (red laser based single or dual layer DVD) and play it back on a low cost player that can do H.264 decoding (including HD resolution). I guess a Mac Mini is one such beast ;-)





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • T'hain Esh Kelch
    Oct 23, 01:57 PM
    When does anyone think Apple will throw in the rumored Flash mem?
    When they get Intels Santa Rosa chipset, since it is going to implement it.





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • Tonsko
    Jan 7, 10:29 AM
    I'm hanging onto my MkIV (daily driver) for now - in the vain hope that it will eventually start to go up in value. What's your read on that? What makes me think that is that they will be a future classic, and that there were only 2000-odd brought into the UK in the first place. I could just be pissing in the wind, however. :D

    Having said that, the fuel cost is a sting. The g/f has also decided she wants to be driven to the church in it on our wedding day. Haha!





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • ILL Robinson
    Jan 12, 10:55 AM
    The most obvious reason behind the name MacBook Air for me is the removal of the wired Ethernet connector to the MacBook. There is two thing that prevent from making a very slim notebook: an optical drive and an ethernet connector (look at the ethernet connector on a MacBook, it take most of the height of the notebook).

    So the MacBook Air would be the first Apple notebook having only a wireless connection...

    And I agree that it will be made of aluminium...

    FrenchMac

    Name or no, I completely agree with this. If the word "Air" isn't part of a product (and given the ad hook, it most likely is) expect Jobs to repeatedly use "Air" throughout the keynote.

    All aside, we should start a thread where people can boast if their Mac product speculations were correct or admit they were flat out wrong.





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • oracle_ab
    Apr 27, 10:18 AM
    The bold part is wrong. In the field of reference, you can't use the trademark even if you're using it generically or descriptively if it has been granted. You will get sued and maybe even lose if the mark is not rescinded. You can even get sued preemptively as is the case here (Amazon appstore).

    Windows OS vs GUI windows is not the same field. One is an Operating System, the other is a GUI element of different computer systems. Microsoft never sued MIT over the X Window System because that's not an OS. They did sue the guys behind the Lindows OS though.

    Hahaha! I didn't have time to edit that before you replied. I'll be clear -- that portion of what you quoted is in relation to what, say, the layperson says vs. two companies. It's okay for you and I to call other digital/electronic store-fronts, etc. as "app store," but another company can't. I may be off here, but for some reason I'm thinking I have to be super-duper specific and clear in replying on this thread versus relying on implied understanding. Again, we're saying the same thing, but I'm just not being as clear as I should be.





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • Primejimbo
    Mar 22, 03:55 PM
    Do people seriously have that many songs?!!! seriously?!!!

    220gb = 50,000 songs?!!!!! That is totally not necessary.

    Apple discontinue that dinosaur! It makes you look bad to just have it on your website.

    just because you don't want it, other people do. I have the 80GB and it's getting close to full. I have less than 10GB left and I know people who have way more.





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • soulreaver99
    Feb 22, 06:09 PM
    http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/6523/photofeb2235729pm.jpg (http://img826.imageshack.us/i/photofeb2235729pm.jpg/)

    Me and my wife share the desk. We use an old HP desktop (Athlox XP 3000, 2GB RAM!) to print stuff and surf the web.

    Couldn't afford an iMac just yet so I'm using I have my Mac Book Pro 13" hooked up to an HP w2207 monitor!





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 1, 12:56 PM
    I wish there were more affordable Diesels in the States. A Cruze might be a bit "too" affordable, but neither can I step up to a Mercedes. The BMW 330d is sweet, though. I have to rule out VWs based on a personal bias. What to do... :o

    The VW diesels are very well-built cars. A friend bought an '09 Jetta TDI and he is satisfied with it. I checked out the BMW 335d at the Detroit Auto show a year ago or so, and while I like the car BMW only offers it as a sedan and the base price is a laughably expensive $44k. If you won't buy a VW and want a newish diesel, your only other vaguely affordable option is a used W210/W211 (1996-2009) Mercedes Benz E-Class diesel. Nice cars, but you'll have to find one and it will be used (and not particularly cheap).

    I currently have a 4.7L V8 Dodge Dakota. I'd buy a diesel version of it in a heartbeat. I could still get the power/hauling ability needed but have the mileage to justify having the pickup.

    But now with the possibility of having $5/gal gas looming, the 18 HWY MPG may force my hand.

    Had the truck for over 5 years, but it may get too cost prohibitive to keep.

    that the US car makers still sells trucks, pickups etc. without diesel options is simply a complete lack of any common sense. diesel engines are practically made to be perfect for pulling and towing in commercial vehicles

    Chrysler is particularly stupid in my opinion, because they should have put the Mercedes diesel engines from the Sprinter van (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Sprinter#North_America), which they were already selling here, into the Ram. The Sprinter came with four, five and six cylinder diesels that would fit into a variety of other vehicles, and would be particularly useful in trucks and SUVs. While weaker than the biggest V8s, they still offer a lot of torque for their size and much better fuel economy. Why, Chrysler? Why?

    Mercedes sells the Sprinter here now, so the opportunity was lost for Chrysler.





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • quagmire
    Mar 7, 09:57 AM
    But prior to that the Mk1 was the same in both the U.S. & Europe.

    Was only a young kid when that Focus was around.......

    Anyway, when the current US Focus debuted back in 1999 I believe it was, it wasn't a bad car. In typical bad Ford fashion, it was left to rot on the vine. It got a heavy redesign/MCE for the 2008/9 MY I believe it was, but it was too late. The 2012 Focus is so much better. Although I prefer the Chevy Cruze.

    So far this generation of world cars are going fairly well. The Buick Regal is selling in China and in the US fairly well( with the Regal being the Opel Insignia). The Cruze isn't doing too badly either. I don't know the exact number of Cruze sales in Europe, but I heard it was decent. They just sold 18,000 units in February in the US. Holden survives as it is today due to its export business. World cars can be done. They just have to be implemented correctly.





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • GFLPraxis
    Aug 29, 01:57 PM
    I've got hard facts to back up my claim. Do you have any for yours? :)

    Intel is expected to drop the price in September/October by almost everyone (including most analysts and media outlets), it's extremely likely they will.





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • tech4all
    Nov 27, 02:37 PM
    Now I'm starting to wonder if Apple will drop the 20" and replace it with a 17" LCD. I know that seems odd, but that would increase the gap between the 20" and 23" ACDs. There's a 7" gap between the 23" and 30" and if they introduced a 17" to replace the 20" that would make a 6" gap between the low end and the middle one. That way there will be much more of a difference between the ACDs.

    Just a thought. :)





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • ATG
    Sep 7, 12:48 PM
    To be honest I don't care about movies�

    GET THE TV STORE IN THE UK ALREADY!!!! :mad:





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • kepner
    Mar 31, 01:30 AM
    Are you able to download System Voices in DP2?

    No, unfortunately.





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • jeffu
    Nov 29, 09:06 AM
    you know, I'm trying to figure out why the Zune is so universally hated, and I can't.

    And what's wrong with a larger screen that works in both landscape and portrait? I have a feeling that were the iPod to have gotten this functionality first everyone would be tripping over their credit cards to order one.

    I dunno, just seems like everyone is getting overly excited on joining the "trash the zune" bandwagon that they aren't willing to give any credit where it's due.

    I agree completely - yes the Zune has some issues and yes it's a bit too big right now and yes I love my Ipod - but I do think the competition is a good thing - the graphics on the Zune are really sweet! Come on, Apple is the graphics champ and looking at the menus for iPod compared to Zune it's easy to see Apple could and should be doing more.

    Also the screen - great idea to have it rotate .

    Like I said - still love the ipod, but would like to see some of these the enhancements roll over to the apple side.





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • mattcube64
    Nov 26, 06:03 PM
    http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-8952306dt.jpg

    Picked up a wireless sensor bar to go with the red Wii I bought the other day. I use eneloops, so I don't care that it eats batteries.

    That said... I *DESPERATELY* need a new TV. My Wii is waaaay to blurry/dark on my old rear projection HDTV, even with component cables. I'm so used to playing games on my 1200p LCD, that the Wii was actually *difficult* to play.

    I'm looking everywhere for a good 32" 1080p TV; figured being black friday I'd be able to find something for around $300. Doesn't seem to be the case at all, unless you're going with no-names.

    I don't want to spend any more, because at that point I may as well just save up an buy a nice, big, 3D LEDTV when I move in May. Just want something "temporary".

    UGH... Buying stuff starts a domino effect... :o





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • ipearx
    Aug 7, 05:48 AM
    An iPhone, not as a cell phone, but as a landline skype style wifi cordless phone to go with iChat. Wouldn't that make sense for Apple to make? Ties in with their computers & iLife, would work in all countries, and would be easy, and possibly cheap for them to make.

    Steve Jobs, would probably want want to make a phone that transitions seamlessly between indoor wifi and the cell networks.





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • Tubby The Bull
    Oct 23, 09:00 AM
    Nov'06? wow.. the future :)

    doh! sorry... Nov'05





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • usptact
    May 3, 04:12 AM
    And they will call this "revolution" and amazing feature which is worth $$$... classic and very usual from Apple.





    Konad Nail Art Images. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • benjayman2
    Feb 27, 10:26 PM
    ^^^^^
    @vader
    SO what is carrying all your lovely gear? :)





    108
    Oct 24, 03:34 AM
    i will be asleep when they sell the new hardware, if it happens

    is anyone willing to ring my (japanese) cellular phone if there's good news?

    . . . probably not?





    ipadder
    Oct 10, 12:21 PM
    Kinda a ridiculous price for a generic case.

    I disagree. After all, its in the USA and shipping times are slashed. I bought a couple iPhone cases and whenever I've had issues with the case, they always solved it. I can't say the same about sellers from Hong Kong that just don't care.





    ciTiger
    May 2, 06:06 PM
    That's a very nice feature! Too bad it won't work for apps not from the app store...





    lorductape
    Jan 12, 10:19 AM
    if you look at the codenames for many products, and I'm talking about way back to the apple II days, air seems more like a codename for a product than the product name itself. Maybe they will announce something like they did with the "iTV" and refer to it by its codename, because they don't have a name yet and it's not even out for official release yet.





    BJB Productions
    Apr 12, 09:48 PM
    Uh...so just being black and green means 'consumer' now? :confused:

    Haha. You're right. No, but I sure hope there's more customization of screens, timeline size, windows, etc. Not like iMovie; which is one huge block.

    But it's def looking nice. The UI of FCP7 is so old looking. I just hope they don't lose simple things like blade, hotkeys, etc... So it's not a total new learning curve.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...