Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

great iphone 4 backgrounds

great iphone 4 backgrounds. great iPhone 4 wallpaper
  • great iPhone 4 wallpaper



  • kdarling
    Mar 23, 10:18 AM
    If you read my original post, you'll notice that I was referring to the fact that many programmers are careless about optimizing their code all because they can count on a large amount of resources, and because they get lazy.

    I think anyone programming above assembly language and/or on a device with more than about 16K of memory, gets lazy :)

    Most Mac programmers are good at optimizing, while many Windows programmers are not.

    Where does Apple's horrible iTunes for Windows fit into this myth?





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. the below iPhone Wallpaper
  • the below iPhone Wallpaper



  • Joe2000
    Aug 6, 06:08 AM
    What about TV Show downloads in the UK? Pleeeeaaaase!!! :rolleyes:

    Looking foward to these Mac Pros though, my Dad is definatley going to buy one. :D

    Thanks, Joe.





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. iPhone 4 in great detail.
  • iPhone 4 in great detail.



  • ChazUK
    Apr 6, 01:29 PM
    It'll be 100,001 when it comes out in the UK when mine gets delivered..... Roll on Saturday!:D





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. iPhone 4 Sky Wallpaper 01
  • iPhone 4 Sky Wallpaper 01



  • Macky-Mac
    Mar 22, 08:32 PM
    ......It may have just been luck, but if so it was a remarkable piece of luck to have 4 submarines, a flagship-capable surface ship and all necessary support in the right place at the right time. These things don't travel very fast.

    in the mediterranean? The US 6th fleet is permanently stationed in the mediterranean, so yes, these ships were probably all quite readily available.


    6th Fleet (http://www.navysite.de/navy/fleet.htm)

    Sixth Fleet, headquarterd on its command ship USS MOUNT WHITNEY (LCC 20), consists of approximately 40 ships, 175 aircraft and 21,000 people. The Sixth Fleet in the Mediterranean is the major operational component of Naval Forces Europe. The principal striking power of the Sixth Fleet resides in its aircraft carriers and the modern jet aircraft, its submarines, and its reinforced battalion of US Marines on board amphibious ships deployed in the Mediterranean.

    and they've had several weeks to move them around





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. Here are 32 new iPhone 4
  • Here are 32 new iPhone 4



  • princealfie
    Nov 29, 09:28 AM
    Same here, paying a levy on iPod's is like paying one on Hard drives as many of them contain copyrighted material, except they could never do that as the business world would go insane if they had to pay a levy to the music industry.

    Anyone interested in creating an Universal blacklist of albums then?





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. Best Douche Iphone Down
  • Best Douche Iphone Down



  • notjustjay
    Nov 29, 09:14 AM
    If all of you on here bought all of your music either from iTunes or from a record store, then, absolutely, complain away if that dollar is passed on to you. But, which is likely in just about every case, you have a few songs you burned off a friend's CD or downloaded from a file-sharing site, then shut up, you are the reason this is necessary.

    You're welcome to audit my iPod. I guarantee you'll find nothing but legal tunes.

    Given your stance, I wonder how you feel about public libraries offering whole collections of CDs for patrons to "borrow". I think we all know what (many, not all) people are really doing with those CDs when they borrow them. Shouldn't we be doing something about these public institutions turning a blind eye to what is essentially sanctioned piracy?





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. iPhone 4 lock screen
  • iPhone 4 lock screen



  • skunk
    Mar 4, 04:32 PM
    you and you partner will beget how exactly, oral and anal sex don't produce a child nor does mutual masturbation, so how exactly will you and your partner produce a child? I don't believe lee ever claimed that he and his partner would do so.





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. ackground images for you
  • ackground images for you



  • onemorething
    Aug 5, 08:50 PM
    I did a little digging and the most amount of time between any given ipod release is 10 months. I did more research and apple has released a new ipod on average every 9-10 months; the last major ipod was released in oct. 2005. I say any given tuesday between now and october or expo paris:rolleyes:





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. Wallpaper for iPhone 4
  • Wallpaper for iPhone 4



  • pmz
    Apr 6, 10:30 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I have a 13" ultimate of the current generation. The limiting factor for me is the graphics, not the processor. so going to sandy bridge with the intel 3000 would be a less appealing machine for my uses than the current model. It's really too bad the sandy bridge macs are tied to those garbage integrated graphics.

    Since you have no clue how the sandy bridge airs will perform, I'll take your statement as FUD.





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. iPhone 4 home screen
  • iPhone 4 home screen



  • DrRadon
    Mar 22, 12:46 PM
    It won�t sell because the iPad lines will block the view in store.





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. Apple Logo iPhone Wallpaper
  • Apple Logo iPhone Wallpaper



  • Renegate
    Aug 8, 01:32 AM
    I don't know what there is to be underwhelmed about; the rumor has basically been that the main things being covered here would be the Mac Pro (which exceeded my expectations) and the first real glimpse at Leopard (which looks very cool from what I've seen). I didn't find either the Mac Pro or Leopard to be underwhelming, so I don't see anything that would make me feel underwhelmed.

    I guess I would be underwhelmed if I had mistaken WWDC for Macworld or something, and expected a bunch of major new product announcements.
    And don't forget they said : More things to be announced next week





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. for iPhone 4 - is a great
  • for iPhone 4 - is a great



  • findpankaj
    Aug 25, 04:11 PM
    Dotmac has been a HEADACHE this last year...they have lost my e-mail and webpages, and now somehow seem to be prying into my personal life!

    I was planning to buy a .mac account for e-mail , blogs through iWeb, web pages etc. I am more aware now about it.





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. Easy to preview Wallpaper.
  • Easy to preview Wallpaper.



  • z4n3
    Apr 6, 03:36 AM
    I hope that the new FCP will resemble iMovie: No need for rendering and a precision editor! I like the ease of use of iMovie, should be adopted by FCP.

    Hell will freeze over before this will happen! and I for one will go out and buy a copy of AVID the same day! :p





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. Free iPhone 4 wallpapers
  • Free iPhone 4 wallpapers



  • LARQ1
    Jun 13, 12:40 PM
    Hello Guys!!

    I posted my 3gs 32GB White IPhone on CRAIGSLIST and sold it to the 1st guy that called me
    for $425 ...why are people settling for the Price that Radio Shack is offering ?????

    I had over 10 calls in about 15 mins on my way to sell the phone...I am in Miami FL.... G O O D L U C K all !!

    BTW ...I feel naked :eek: now w/o my IPhone and cant wait for FeDex to knock on my door on the 24th :D !





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. quot;Mini iPadquot; but: quot;iPhone4quot;
  • quot;Mini iPadquot; but: quot;iPhone4quot;



  • starflyer
    Mar 22, 03:07 PM
    The iPad 2 is nice, but it needs more RAM. Multitasking is just terrible with few RAM and bad OS processes handling.

    Says the man who doesn't even own one.

    Next months will be crucial for me to decide the successor of my iPad 1.





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. http://www.iphone-4-wallpapers
  • http://www.iphone-4-wallpapers



  • CaoCao
    Mar 4, 04:01 PM
    The problem with your "logic" is that not everybody is gay. Homosexuality is nothing new, gay people have been around for a long time, and humanity is surviving.

    Except I was responding to a post that suggested heterosexuals stop having sex...





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. Using 3D Free Wallpaper App
  • Using 3D Free Wallpaper App



  • dethmaShine
    Apr 19, 02:27 PM
    I said that in another thread and was laughed at.

    Its the same idea though. Its a grid layout with icons that are shortcuts to Applications. Same idea.

    Are you talking about the Newton?

    http://www.thocp.net/hardware/pictures/pda/apple_newton_sml.jpg





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. Phone Wallpapers iPhone
  • Phone Wallpapers iPhone



  • peterdevries
    Apr 20, 08:50 AM
    Samsung didn't stole it from Apple since they were first with the design, end of story.

    Samsung can claim Apple stole their design and patent it. That's fraud right since it's not their own idea?

    Read my post properly. If one company doesn't patent the idea, than other companies can copy it without consequence. If Samsung was indeed first (and I'm not challenging that they were, I don't know), than they are stupid that they didn't patent it.

    I'm sure Samsung sues many other companies that infringe on their patents.

    I really don't understand what all this fuss is about. People need to see that this is normal business practice (whatever your opinion of it may be is totally besides the point).





    great iphone 4 backgrounds. Cricket Wallpaper
  • Cricket Wallpaper



  • heisetax
    Jul 14, 08:27 PM
    [QUOTE=bigandy]the size and weight of the power supply makes it damn stupid to put in the top.

    top heavy is just idiotic.

    i'd love to see dual optical drive bays and the same basic design as the G5. it's a great design, so why the need for change in the first place... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE


    I always thought that the power supply was on top because of the heat generated by it. Since heat rises, it wouldn't pass over the rest of the computer on its way out. I still agree with you about the weight part though.

    Bill the TaxMan





    satty
    Jul 20, 08:38 AM
    Not that I wouldn't mind more processing power :D ...

    but to me it doesn't make much sense for the majority of tasks/applications.

    There might be rare exceptions in the professinal area and of course it makes lots of sense for a server, but for a single user machine?

    Whatever, bring them on... in this case I like to be proven wrong.





    SC68Cal
    Sep 18, 11:12 PM
    I went ahead and bought my MacBook Pro because I can't do my schoolwork without a laptop. So, I'm really not paying much attention these days about future announcements :)





    rye9
    Aug 7, 03:18 PM
    Personally.. I wasnt too thrilled with the features shown.. some i liked tho.. but some i didnt care for.. time machine is amazing however.. and spaces is nice too. All in all i cant wait to get my hands on it next year.





    stubeeef
    Aug 7, 03:25 PM
    Just got off the apple website and WOW, some is obviously eye candy, but I LIKE IT ALOT!

    http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/ichat.html





    MarkMS
    Mar 31, 04:14 PM
    And the Apple haters do yet another 180...

    1. Macs

    1995 to 2007: Don't use a Mac. Noone uses Macs.
    2007 to Present: Don't use a Mac. Everyone uses a Mac.

    2. Apps

    1995 to 2/22/2011: Don't use Apple. There is no software and they can't do anything.
    2/22 to Present: Apps? Who needs Apps as long as you have a robust UI?

    3. Open

    2007 to Today: Apple is a walled garden that only stupid lemmings use.
    Today going forward: Controlling the OS is necessary and good for the consumer.

    Exactly! I've heard every single one of those arguments, except instead of a lemming ... I'm an iSheep!

    And for those of you that add "customizing/theming" as a great feature to Android, please take a look at what your peers are proud of. http://fuglyandroid.tumblr.com/



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...