Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Eminem Marni Bright

Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • DewGuy1999
    Feb 28, 08:21 PM
    Thank you, Yes my office room here had single pane windows originally. The rest of the house has windows like what is on the outside but they are double pane from when the house was built. For some reason not in here. The house has a lot of history and the windows are beautiful so it would be a shame to take out the originals. They are the very thin glass that you can see the distortion when looking through(I am not sure what to call that). In this room the heat loss was bad but in order to preserve the old glass and original look outside this was a decent option We back up to a river that the american army crossed through during WWII and the last of the bullet holes from the fire fight in the back of the basement were just patched up with the latest renovation work.

    I see, so, the inside windows are essentially storm windows. I'm glad to hear that you kept the original windows, too many people think that replacement windows are the only solution to old windows. They're not, there's a reason replacement windows are called "replacement", because you'll be replacing them, probably sooner than later. I don't think the old glass has a name, but most people refer to it as wavy. Thanks for sharing.





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • codymac
    Jan 10, 10:37 PM
    I really don't car about close racing in F1 as I would just prefer teams the engineering to be unregulated (except for safety). My opinion I believe is in the minority.

    Not at all. I yearn for the days of Can-Am and Group B racing - racing was dangerous and sex was safe back in those days.
    :cool:

    For road based cars, I want close racing.

    That has its limits though. Some of last season's GT1 races looked more like crash testing than racing.





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • rnelan7
    Feb 28, 10:26 PM
    Here is the College setup, I will eventually upgrade to the Logitech Performance wireless mouse. What is seen in the picture:

    27" iMac
    11.6" Macbook Air
    Blackberry Tour
    PS3 Slim
    Xbox 360 Slim

    Picture taken with iPhone 4

    Through the door seen is my bathroom and right behind me is my bed and closets. Pretty cozy room but I think I have positioned everything to make the best of it.

    EDIT: I just hooked my iMac up to my tv to play movies/shows etc. on but I ran into one problem. I cannot turn my iMac display off and keep my tv on. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know asap!





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • SciFrog
    Feb 8, 04:45 PM
    On a side note, I have reached #977 overall with 6.4 mio units! I didn't think it was possible before the bigadv units...





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • silentnite
    Apr 24, 11:21 AM
    No one should freak out and panic just yet, I'm sure apple has a logical explanation behind this.





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • dethmaShine
    Apr 19, 11:13 AM
    So, is this the fast iMac refresh in years?





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • jouz3
    Feb 27, 08:13 PM
    does anyone know what hard drive that is?

    http://www.macally.com/EN/Product/ipod4show.asp?ArticleID=209





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • MickyJ10
    Sep 14, 06:25 PM
    I've had no trouble with my phone. I'd recommend it to anyone. But CR will have a credibility issue if it backs down. If I were CR I'd not back down either.





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • *LTD*
    Apr 3, 11:04 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8G4)

    Since the iPad does nothing useful this appeal to the wimpy "feelings" crowd is no surprise. Replace the iPad with a pair of pants and this could easily double as a Levi's commercial.

    You can't be that thick. No way. You're just being a contrarian for the sake of it. Have to be.

    The entire industry, a number of companies that had to shift their long-term strategy, and millions of consumers would disagree.

    You can have your opinion, but if it's completely out of touch with the market and the direction in which consumer tech is heading, it's useless.

    You're not alone, though. There's this really big, dumb company way past its sell-by date in Redmond that doesn't get it either. They tried, though. They really did.

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bBDnaiOY84c/TKtRXW_FBBI/AAAAAAAAAdU/WO2-wlvBvj8/s1600/Ballmer+HP+Slate+CES.jpg





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • princealfie
    Nov 30, 10:49 AM
    Here's the funny thing, I can tell you a feature is poorly thought out, even if I can't necessarily tell you how to solve it :) The fact that we don't have an answer is probably a good start on why the iPod doesn't already do it.

    First thing I can say is this: Dump the idea of restrictions on non-DRM'd songs. If "the guy with guitar" wants to beam you his own song he should be allowed to decide that you can keep it as long as you want and send it to as many people as you want.

    This goes back to the root of the problem with these devices and online stores: The record labels aren't worried about piracy, they're worried about all the guys on the street being able to bypass them by advertising virally then selling their own burned CDs. Sure it's only one or two now people now, but then it starts to grow, and some band ends up hitting it big and getting radio play, then everybody starts doing it, and then gradually the RIAA loses their money train.

    Hurrah, the RIAA loses again :D





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • chicagostars
    Jan 12, 04:37 PM
    These whispers seem to have possible validity. I feel that people waiting for a slim MacBook Pro may come away from MacWorld disappointed. A thin machine doesn't seem like it will fit the bill for many pro customers who are often using their MacBook Pros as desktop replacements, but may be great for another market: non-creative professionals, many of whom would like something along the lines of a successor to the 12" Powerbook. (Rumors of an aluminum enclosure don't mean all that much as Apple is going toward aluminum enclosures in more and more of their product lines, regardless the price point or 'pro' image. iPod Shuffle anyone?)

    Let's enjoy the show!





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • chasemac
    Oct 24, 02:43 AM
    I'll spend my life waiting. So will you?:) Should be the new Apple slogan.:)





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • mrgreen4242
    Sep 6, 10:35 AM
    Please explain to me who would buy a mini and why?
    I just don't get it when a imac is close in price with a monitor.
    What am I missing?

    I love my mini. I would have bought the former top end mini (1.66ghz Duo, 80gb HDD, SD) to replace my mini if it came down to $599 refurb/$699 new. I like my monitor just fine. I prefer the form factor of the mini over the iMac is what it comes down to, I suppose.

    I'm not a fan of the iMac design... mostly because of my bad experience with a Rev A iMac G5 being so freaking loud. If Apple had kept the Core Solo and dropped it's price $100 or more (Apple needs a $399 mini more than it needs a $799 model) lots of people would have bought it.

    As it stands, though, the mini kinda sucks.





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • Xavier
    Nov 27, 02:40 PM
    I wouldn't mind this happening! I have been stuck with a 15 inch (not even wide screen) for a long time, but being low budget, haven't been able to afford the models I wanted. I hope that Apple produces this





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • lordonuthin
    Apr 4, 07:25 PM
    congrats to whiterabbit for 12 million points!

    Thanks.





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • skunk
    Mar 27, 12:10 PM
    That guy in the MSN video rasmasyean linked is a bit of a douche.A complete douche, I'd say.





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • Surely
    Nov 27, 12:34 PM
    After being here for 3 years, Surely he's not a troll. ;)

    My god, the dog with the goggles is right! I think I like him just as much as the donkey astronaut.


    Oh, another set of these:

    http://i.imgur.com/1IdVf.jpg





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • backupdrummer
    Jul 18, 09:17 AM
    I hope the rental thing is true--I don't want to own. I'm not with Steve Jobs on this one (assuming the rumors are true that he opposes rentals).

    Owning music downloads fits my habits/needs. Owning movie downloads does NOT. The vast majority of movies I watch I never see again. And I don't want to store big movie files long-term. And I don't want to pay a higher price! Lower the price and make it short-term. I like that better.




    I completely agree. When it comes to movies I watch 15% of my movies more then once a year and the rest I watch once maybe twice.

    I like the a rent/buy model at the price of 3.99/9.99





    Eminem Marni Bright. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • Tonsko
    Jan 7, 10:29 AM
    I'm hanging onto my MkIV (daily driver) for now - in the vain hope that it will eventually start to go up in value. What's your read on that? What makes me think that is that they will be a future classic, and that there were only 2000-odd brought into the UK in the first place. I could just be pissing in the wind, however. :D

    Having said that, the fuel cost is a sting. The g/f has also decided she wants to be driven to the church in it on our wedding day. Haha!





    aswitcher
    Jan 13, 01:44 PM
    not to mention:

    MacBook OZONE
    MacBook CO (monoxide)
    MacBook ARGON
    MacBook METHANE
    MacBook HYDROGEN
    MacBook XENON
    MacBook NEON
    MacBook KRYPTON

    I could go a MacBook Xenon (quad core) ;)





    mc68k
    Nov 19, 01:16 PM
    man i wonder how many watts it runs at full load

    http://forums.macnn.com/65/mac-pro-and-power-mac/306288/mac-pro-power-supply-wattage/

    ^ this thread has some diff opinions on the PS wattage, some ppl saying 1KW some saying 1.5KW





    cloudnine
    Nov 27, 01:42 PM
    This may pave the way to larger wide-screens.
    I would love to see a 40" widescreen.

    Because a 30" cinema display is too small? Because you want to consolidate your TV and computer displays? :confused:





    EagerDragon
    Jul 19, 08:47 PM
    Source? :rolleyes:

    Little birdy. running the code.





    izzle22
    Aug 16, 09:39 PM
    There is NO way in hell Apple will ever release anything in a country other than the USA first. So you can stop getting your hopes up. Apple is an American co. and they will release products here first such as Sony sometimes releases products first in Japan. This is just my opinion, I could be wrong.




    Apple's headquarters has begun dispatching its staff to its major markets in Asia, to teach local sales how to demonstrate the new products, the sources noted.

    Something about this statement means iPhone and not new iPod. Reason? The MP3 playing phones are selling very very well and Apple will have to break into a market currently dominated by Sony, Toshiba, Samsung and other Asian makers that are producing MP3 playing phones. The current Toshiba models have 2+ GB space for music. My phone can hold 250MB of music (old).

    Softbank of Japan (recently bought Vodafone Japan) has been tooting the upcoming technology that they want to present to the market to take a bigger bite out of DoCoMo.

    There was a rumore a few months back that the iPhone would be released first in Japan and then other places. Reason? iPod sales are falling as more Japanese want to have just one item to do phone and music. If the iPhone can do all the functions of a nano and a phone, you bet it would be a huge hit in Japan. Therefore Apple would have to dispatch lots of tech people to help get it understood not to Apple staff (like all of us...it would be a no brainer of a product) but to Softbank staff (mostly young minimally educated girls in cute uniforms).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...