Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dubai Metro Map

Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • likemyorbs
    Mar 22, 12:48 PM
    Agreed!

    goddamn i can't make a joke on these forums. i was kidding dude. it's not a choice, if it were a choice it would have been a fad that went away years ago. Some people are naturally attracted to the same sex, and not just people, homosexuality has been demonstrated in animals as well. Some brains are just wired differently, and to deny them rights for it is just not fair.





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • likemyorbs
    Mar 22, 12:35 PM
    But then, I don't believe that's what many really believe when they say it... instead, I get the vibe that what they mean to say is 'why can't you just closet yourself and act straight?'.

    I do think some people genuinely believe it's a choice. It's hard for some people to imagine that not everyone's minds work the same as theirs, and not just related to homosexuality. Chances are, someone who considers homosexuality a choice likely has issues with other groups of people as well.





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • skiltrip
    Oct 10, 03:50 PM
    I disagree. After all, its in the USA and shipping times are slashed. I bought a couple iPhone cases and whenever I've had issues with the case, they always solved it. I can't say the same about sellers from Hong Kong that just don't care.

    For the record, I've had a couple Hong Kong cases I wasn't happy with and I was issued pretty prompt refunds for them with no need to return it.





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • 1984
    Aug 29, 10:35 AM
    Since they are pin compatible why not use a Core Duo in the entry-level model to get the price down to $499 and use Core 2 Duo in the remaining models? Let's keep in mind this is being reported by ThinkSecret which is about as reliable as MacOSRumors or O'Grady's PowerPage these days. When Appleinsider reports on it I'll start to worry.





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • Tonsko
    Jan 9, 03:53 AM
    Pretty fly zmmer with nice rims! Not tempted to squeeze 17/18s on? (Assuming it won't **** up the running gear/handling)





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • ldkaplan
    Jan 2, 03:07 PM
    You probably don't like penut butter cups either :-(

    I have a treo 700p...I'd much rather have a mac version of some sort to keep my calendar, listen to music and take calls. A multi-tool might not be for everyone, but there are plenty of folks that would love it. And what if it had video chat as well?

    I really like the iTV/iSight rumors. Someone needs to bring video chat for the home user to the mainstream. And if it's not dependent upon having a mac desktop (ie running some sort of light OS) then it would be a huge market hit, IMHO.


    A phone is best used to make phone calls not for music. If you want to listen to music theres a nano... I dont like the idea of putting them together compromising each other.

    Phone Compromises:
    Worst reception or larger size due to the added multimedia.
    Buttons are geared towards music instead of calls and stuff that is useful for making calls.

    iPod Compromises:
    Shorter battery life than iPod
    No Line-out for superior audio quality.
    Worst navigation for selecting songs.

    I like a great phone and a great iPod. Not an alright phone and alright iPod in one place so I cant just carry one or the other.





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • JGowan
    May 3, 12:45 AM
    MAS? The Muslim American Society? The Municipal Art Society of NY? Malaysia Airlines? Monetary Authority of Singapore?
    Try MacAppStore (you know, the generic name with Mac in front of it)It was a joke. "Muslim American Society"?... if that doesn't spell joke, I dunno what would. :rolleyes:





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • Ping Guo
    Apr 21, 11:45 AM
    If this were Google or M$ you apologists would be foaming at the mouth. Nice fallacious argument - just because we can be tracked in our cars with traffic cams, or GPS devices, etc, doesn't mean this, or those instances are legal.

    This is clearly in violation of EU law, for those of you who are interested:

    http://europa.eu/legislation_summaries/information_society/l14012_en.htm

    We should at least be given the choice to opt-out, and the purposes and disclosure policies should be clearly stated, not buried in a 30-page ToS.





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • nagromme
    Apr 21, 11:50 AM
    If someone breaks into my home and hacks into my Mac (using the OS X DVD to do a password reset), I have a lot more worries than whether they know how to find out what neighborhoods’ cell towers I’ve used! Luckily, encrypting your iPhone backup is simple, automatic, and unbreakable; and has the added benefit that then your iPhone’s keychain gets included in the backup. (Otherwise it doesn’t, with good reason.)

    If, on the other hand, they steal my phone, they’re unlikely to stop me from remotely shredding it so fast their head spins :)

    That said, dumping the old cached data is good practice, and Apple really needs to do so. I’d be surprised if they didn’t patch it to do just that. So: good catch! (Of course, this was noticed months ago.)





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • bdkennedy1
    Apr 19, 11:02 AM
    FINALLY! I've been holding off for over a year upgrading my 2007 iMac because of the ancient ports. Give me my Thunderbolt!





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • groovebuster
    Apr 11, 01:39 AM
    The only automatic I've ever owned was a car that was only ever made in auto form: a Jaguar XK8. Fortunately in the UK most mainstream cars are still available in manual.

    There is another disturbing trend though: many modern manual cars (VAG group cars I'm look at you) won't let you use all three pedals at once. This is terrible for the spirited driver as you cannot heal and toe down the box. Kills the slight enjoyment one might get from driving a bland hatchback like a Golf.

    It is only a question of how fast you can shift and how good your are with the clutch and the throttle. There is no need to use all three pedals at once, when you know what you are doing. If you want proof, come over to my place and I will go fast with you on some country roads with and you won't even notice that I am shifting gears, except from the different noise the engine is doing.

    In the old times "Heel and Toe" was interesting especially for Rallye drivers who wanted to get the RWD car into a controlled drift by using the throttle and the brake at the same time. Something you will not be able to do with a FWD Golf anyway.





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • puuukeey
    Sep 1, 02:43 PM
    if it gets bigger, does it get thinner?





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • longofest
    Nov 29, 01:37 PM
    It's true then; Apple are releasing a toilet with an iPod dock! SWEET!!!! :eek:

    Actually, I was thinking they were working on a car ;)





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • Peterkro
    Mar 23, 01:53 PM
    Anti-Daffy sites attacked including:
    http://feb17.info/

    Back up now.:mad:





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • OwlsAndApples
    Nov 27, 01:10 PM
    Or get an iMac...:p





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • Eduardo1971
    Apr 19, 02:46 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)...I can't remember the last time I've read 16 pages of replies on MacRumors without the word "fanboy" endlessly repeated. Guess the trolls are only on the iOS stories...

    That's what separates the 'boys' from the 'men'. We are the hardcore bunch here-we don't mess around (unlike the kids playing at the other side of the MR sandbox).
    ;)





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • mrwheet
    Sep 15, 02:26 AM
    Then allow me to confirm what he said. I cannot use my iPhone 4 at home without a case; every other phone I've owned (including several iPhones) has always shown full signal in every room in the house. The iPhone 4's antenna problem is real, and listening to Apple sheep swear up and down that it's not doesn't change the fact that my iPhone 4 says "No Signal" when I make the mistake of holding it in my left hand. :rolleyes:

    Zero problems with my iPhone 4. Totally happy with it. I bought it fairly recently (just over a month ago), so maybe it's a more recent run, and doesn't have the problem. Not sure. Really don't care. But the fact that my phone works doesn't make me a f***king "Apple sheep." It's really simple; the phone does what it says on the box. I'm not saying every unit does, by mine does. Deal with it.

    xoxxooxx

    w





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • Jonasgold
    Mar 23, 01:08 AM
    On the Cydia store there's a package called iClassic, costs $2. But it's the storage that the classic owners want, really.

    There is even one on the official app store Clickwheel made by a harrison Hodgekins for �0.79.





    Dubai Metro Map. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • quaternio
    Mar 25, 07:05 PM
    Wireless controllers for iPad and TV dock or something please.

    Actually, I don't think there's any reason someone couldn't develop a way to use a PS3 controller with an iOS device. It would probably take some work, and Apple wouldn't allow it in the App Store, but I don't see why it can't be done right now. I mean, I use a PS3 as a mouse for my TV Mac Mini.





    Zargot
    Aug 25, 09:00 AM
    Has Dell or any other PC manufacturer started shipping Merom notebooks or Conroe PC's?

    I haven't seen any Merom notebooks but the Conroe desktops have been shipping for a couple of weeks now.





    generik
    Sep 6, 05:10 PM
    Ah, I misunderstood. Well, it shouldn't be a surprise. At some point even the $599 mini will have a chip faster than yours. That's just the way things go.



    There's a good reason apple didn't go Core2 on the mini...it would make it too close to the new minitower they'll be announcing soon!

    Good thinking! That's the spirit?





    ThaDoggg
    Apr 10, 02:17 PM
    I've only owned cars with a stick shift. It's sad to see that more and more models are now available in automatic only.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





    surroundfan
    Aug 24, 05:42 PM
    If there's a dual core base model after 4 September, I'll be very happy...

    Roll on 5 September...





    SchneiderMan
    Nov 24, 04:02 AM
    I rented The Expendables. It's a pretty hard core, kick ass movie!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...