Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

barcelona fc logo 2010

barcelona fc logo 2010. arcelona fc 2011 logo.
  • arcelona fc 2011 logo.



  • yg17
    Mar 4, 01:53 PM
    Logic is my source. Society needs people, no people means no society. If there were no more babies society would eventually collapse.

    The problem with your "logic" is that not everybody is gay. Homosexuality is nothing new, gay people have been around for a long time, and humanity is surviving.





    barcelona fc logo 2010. arcelona fc logo 2011.
  • arcelona fc logo 2011.



  • nighthawk
    Jul 20, 09:58 AM
    My quadra still runs, I guess I'm the forth party to get it.

    This feels almost like an onion article:

    Home Computer Gives Birth to Octuple-Cores

    <enter photoshopped picture of a Mac Pro craddling its new born octuplets>

    My first job as a graphic designer I used an enhanced SE/30 (with 20" external monitor). About a year later we upgraded to the Quadras, so I guess that makes me #5?





    barcelona fc logo 2010. arcelona fc players 2010.
  • arcelona fc players 2010.



  • other
    Aug 7, 04:29 PM
    *shrug* I don't think TM is a copy of System Restore. But I think how much that feature has caught on with Win users is also not unrelated to the presence of TM in Leopard. All's fair in love, war, and operating systems. :)

    Well, do you think it's a copy of "Previous versions", which someone posted a link to in this thread?

    (Here's the link again: http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060730-7383.html)





    barcelona fc logo 2010. arcelona fc logo.
  • arcelona fc logo.



  • takao
    Dec 4, 09:01 PM
    I started the Italian Tour thing earlier today. Half of it is fun but half is just annoying. Theres a race with a murcielago at night, which is awesome but the damn car spins out if you dont hold the wheel perfectly straight while you break or accelerate, making it very difficult to keep any reasonable speed. The Alfa Romeo in the first leg of the tour is almost as bad. But the Ferrari race at Monza? Easy as pie, i got gold on my first attempt without much fight from the AI.

    hahe same here.. though i was close on the first alfa and rally challenge but the ferrari one: 1st corner you are first place and then you can just finish the race 'safe' but the lambo one... what a PITA .. it even spined out on me in a fast corner just because i went off the throttle slightly
    i already took a mental note to avoid _that_ lambo for the challenge





    barcelona fc logo 2010. Barcelona has a new president,
  • Barcelona has a new president,



  • TripHop
    Jun 9, 08:53 PM
    Okay.. well I guess I wont be taking my chances at RadioShack. If they let me preorder, would I be good to go on launch day? Or could i still encounter problemsLooks like it will be no problem to lock in an iP4 for launch morning as long as we pre-order next Tuesday morning. It's sort of like 2 launch days - pre order next Tuesday the 15th for a $50 advance (in the form of a gift card) and receive the 24th. The Shack is much handier than any other launch store for me. :)





    barcelona fc logo 2010. 2010-2011 Barcelona Away #10
  • 2010-2011 Barcelona Away #10



  • iJon
    Apr 10, 09:30 AM
    I highly doubt all these rumors are BS. My friend who is attending NAB mentioned to me weeks ago that a friend running a booth said that Apple had schedule way more training sessions then previous years. This was all mentioned to him before all the rumors surfaced here on this site.

    Considering Final Cut hasn't been updated in years I would say it's very easy to believe a new version is coming out.

    This is a little more out there but my friend has a theory that Apple has let Kevin Smith use the new Final Cut to cut and make his new film that is coming it. The importance of this is that he feels movie making is going the way of music making these days. He believes anything under 20 million is going to be funded independently, not released via movie studios and will sell the movies directly to the theaters.

    He feels only the big blockbuster movies like Transformers and stuff will be left the studios, much like many musicians are skipping the record companies and making and releasing music themselves.

    Like I said, the Kevin Smith idea he had is just a theory he has, not a rumor. The Final Cut rumors are spot on and if I was a betting man I would expect to see a new version demoed next week.





    barcelona fc logo 2010. 2010-2011 Barcelona FC Away
  • 2010-2011 Barcelona FC Away



  • handsome pete
    Apr 5, 08:59 PM
    4K is coming sooner than later. Youtube has 4K media, of course it looks bad because of the YT compression penalty.

    4K displays are coming too, both computer monitors and home theater.

    I don't see it becoming commonplace anytime soon. 4K acquisition is still reserved for big budget Hollywood productions. Of course Red can do it but that still isn't exactly cheap and most either don't shoot it, or don't finish in 4K.

    I'm not saying it won't happen, but it's going to be a while, especially on the consumer front. Unless they decide to force it down our throats like the 3D crap.





    barcelona fc logo 2010. FC Barcelona Wallpaper 2010
  • FC Barcelona Wallpaper 2010



  • CaoCao
    Feb 28, 09:36 PM
    You can blame my work PC for not correcting my awful spelling. :rolleyes:

    But, yes, obviously I meant influences.

    Also, thank you for admitting what most people on here can see. You have no idea what you are talking about.
    Correct I have no idea what causes homosexuality, neither do scientists.
    Well, then why do expect us to explain it to you? Why do you expect us to justify who we are? We are who we are and we have just as much to offer the world as you do. We have families, talents and love just like anyone else. Love is rare. Why would you deny that to two adults who truly care about each other? To me, that's sick and disgusting. Keep your religion to yourself. Wallow in it's BS as much as you want. But keep it out of our lives.

    I wanted to know what he expected from me, he doesn't necessarily have to know the cause(s). I don't remember saying you could not live with the person you love. Also one can not infer what "that" means from your paragraph.





    barcelona fc logo 2010. Barcelona FC Wallpaper
  • Barcelona FC Wallpaper



  • QCassidy352
    Apr 6, 02:33 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    I'm not joking when I say this - I held off buying a Macbook for years purely because I didn't want to be associated with these hardcore Apple fanboys who live under Steve Job's bed. It's quite sickening.

    I love Apple products, but doesn't mean you have to be blind to the alternatives. It's absolutely amazing how easily people can be brainwashed.

    It's a two way street, really. I mean, what would one expect to see/read on a Mac rumor board?

    I've been on the other boards, like Android and non-Apple computers and they're just as bad. Some people bash Apple because it's the cool/in thing to do. The Android fanatics are worse in some cases. Their biggest argument is "Open" and "Choice". Sounds familiar...kind of like the Linux crowd back in the day. Where are they now?

    In the end, buy what you want and need. It's your money, your choice. If you don't like what someone else bought, get over it. Does it affect you? Does it somehow change how you live? I could give a flying f*&k what my neighbor buys. Whether it's a car, golf clubs, PC, phone, whatever...

    Spouting off sounds like jealousy...

    Agreed. Basing your buying decisions on who else does or doesn't buy the same product is... How can I put this nicely... Utterly ridiculous.





    barcelona fc logo 2010. arcelona fc 2011 team photo.
  • arcelona fc 2011 team photo.



  • TheManOfSilver
    Aug 27, 09:25 PM
    Sifting through this thread can make one either optimistic or irrational, depending on who you ask. One point I found absent among the discussion was the possibility of a Core 2 Duo machine coinciding with the September 16th iPod offer end date.

    Makes sense to me, but then I tend to get shouted down a lot in this forum. ;)

    Actually, this has been mentioned (more than once I think) ... but I agree with you that it would make sense (let people shout what they may ;) )





    barcelona fc logo 2010. 2009-2010 FC Barcelona Team
  • 2009-2010 FC Barcelona Team



  • chatin
    Aug 22, 09:08 PM
    The Woodcrest processors have been put through their paces pretty well on the supercomputing lists, and their Achille's heal is the memory subsystem. Current generation AMD Opterons still clearly outscale Woodcrest in real-world memory bandwidth with only two cores. Unless Intel pulls a rabbit out of their hat with their memory architecture issues when the quad core is released, AMDs quad core is going to embarrass them because of the memory bottleneck. And AMD is already starting to work on upgrading their already markedly superior memory architecture.

    This is one of the drawbacks of using a server CPU on the desktop. In lights-off Xserve this would not matter as most of the data is already cached in memory.

    I think there might be lights out for future MacPro Xeons if AMD where to catch up in the race.

    :rolleyes:





    barcelona fc logo 2010. arcelona fc logo 2011.
  • arcelona fc logo 2011.



  • BRLawyer
    Aug 20, 02:02 PM
    Freescale? Where does Freescale have a 64 -bit spot on their road map? (I want to know) Could this be.. really? Freescale? Now there's a twist I for one, did not see

    Are they still around? I thought their business was all about embedded procs for cars and radios... :rolleyes:





    barcelona fc logo 2010. arcelona fc wallpaper team.
  • arcelona fc wallpaper team.



  • DeVizardofOZ
    Aug 26, 03:32 AM
    ... what you, "a consumer", spends his hard-earned money for, you should expect a product with an acceptable life-span, period!

    Don't be too forgiving, when you get a lemon, whoever made it, just demand a replacement. Anything less means you get a fixed lemon, and probably waited for it days or weeks. It is unfortunate that manufacturers get away with murder, when you let them...

    Whatever we buy, we want the single engine plane NOT to stop in mid-air, the car to run, and the brakes to brake, the computer to compute, the harddrive to last, the battery not to melt, and the screen not to flicker, etc. etc.

    If this still happens it means the manufacturer, and those who should kick their butt in terms of QC, are simply not doing their job.

    I don't get paid if I don't do my job. Anyone out there who does not get my meaning???





    barcelona fc logo 2010. arcelona fc logo 2010. about
  • arcelona fc logo 2010. about



  • bibbz
    Jun 9, 09:45 PM
    Bibbz: I'm in the dfw area which radio shack do you work at? Would like to go through you for my next iPhone since know what's going on. I will be trading in my current 3gs.
    I tried to send you a pm, I'm not really sure why I couldn't.





    barcelona fc logo 2010. Fc+arcelona+logo+2010 FC
  • Fc+arcelona+logo+2010 FC



  • CJM
    Jul 20, 12:35 PM
    You realize there are probably only four people on this board who are old enough to get that joke, right?

    My "vote" goes for "Hex" - "The Mac Hex. Buy one and see." Then again, maybe not.

    16 here, but I still get it :p

    Come on, some Mac fans do a little research now and again :P





    barcelona fc logo 2010. real madrid vs arcelona 2010.
  • real madrid vs arcelona 2010.



  • Sped
    Aug 7, 04:58 PM
    Not a glimpse of the Finder...! :eek:

    Here, here. I have been a very happy Mac fan for several years now, but the Finder is a POS. Although specifically mentioning a new Finder might be considered acknowledgment that it stinks, I think Steve could couch it in favorable language. Bottom line, Leopard better FTFF.





    barcelona fc logo 2010. arcelona fc logo wallpaper.
  • arcelona fc logo wallpaper.



  • HyperZboy
    Apr 7, 11:36 PM
    This notion that Best Buy is the only one hoarding stock is typical of the stereotypical Apple fan. And once again, I've never bought Apple or Mac products at Best Buy because the staff are not knowledgeable in most cases, the same way I never bought a Mac at Circuit City for the short period they carried Macs.

    But which stores are well stocked the best with iPads?

    See if you can guess. I'll give you a hint, it begins with an A.

    Sure you can say, those are Apple's rules, deal with it, but that doesn't make it right.

    The truth probably is that some Best Buys are probably near Walmarts and Targets so they don't want to be out of stock for 2-3 weeks while Apple hoards stock at its stores. I'm sure none of them want to be out of stock for 2-3 weeks and suspect that Best Buy is the not the only offender of conserving stock due to Apple's inability to meet demand.

    Not one of these chains wants to be known as the chain that didn't have iPads for 2-3 weeks giving consumers the impression they don't carry it anymore!

    The only difference is Best Buy got CAUGHT!

    I would bet that this directive came from corporate and applied to a limited number of stores that were faced with the possibility of being out of stock for an extended period of time.

    People can conjecture here all they want, but no one really knows the details of Apple's supply promises vs. what it delivered with any of these chains.





    barcelona fc logo 2010. arcelona fc logo wallpaper.
  • arcelona fc logo wallpaper.



  • anim8or
    Sep 19, 06:14 AM
    Apple is beyond critique! Omg! :rolleyes:

    Its not so much that you criticise apple, hell no company is perfect and they all deserve a little criticism...

    ...its more how you take the piss out of everyone else's post.

    I used to find your posts funny when you were critical but now i cringe whenever i see that you have posted 'cos 9/10 times you will be insulting someone.

    Lighten up a little.





    barcelona fc logo 2010. FC Barcelona#39;s Lionel Messi
  • FC Barcelona#39;s Lionel Messi



  • dwero
    Jun 9, 03:29 AM
    When called #639*, I got the news that 16GB for $199 and 32GB for $299.

    That's suck





    Multimedia
    Jul 27, 11:26 PM
    if merom produces less heat.. i would think that apple will quickly update both MB and MBP so it won't be releasing anymore problematic notebooksYes your logic is impecible. But Apple does not act on logic. They are in it for the money. :D





    E.Lizardo
    Apr 8, 06:38 AM
    Doesn't affect me.Wouldn't purchase anything from BB unless it was a matter of life and death.They are scum.





    freeny
    Aug 7, 04:05 PM
    Guess we now know what this was all about now.. (Web Clip)
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=151828&highlight=safari+widget

    Out of all the predictions I think I was the closest (post #29):cool:
    perhaps this button will produce a widget for the page you have open? sort of like having your favorite sites in your dashboard? you wont need to open safari to check your sites or even wait for someone to create a widget for the site. safari will author its own widgets.
    Even better would be the ability to frame just the part of the site you want to see like a weather bar or team score using a cmd+shft+4 like command..... any takers?





    Eddyisgreat
    Mar 31, 02:29 PM
    How could you not see this coming. Even the most active anti-apple android fanboy/cheerleader could see that eventually it wouldn't work. Too many cooks in 'teh' kitchen trying to one up the competition whilst ruining the experience for the user.





    SWC
    Aug 7, 06:42 PM
    1) When I did a system restore at work, it restored everything back on the date. I lost all my work since the date.


    You did something wrong then, System restore only rolls back the OS/install programs it doesn't touch user created data files.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...