Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe

Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • roach
    Nov 30, 03:06 AM
    Well, then you don't understand Apple's magic. That's precisely where
    they are good at: make complicated things simple.
    It's like a Sony TV remote control compared to others : when you use it, you find everything else too much complicated...

    How do you record channel 105 from 5:30PM to 6:30PM on Friday? Damn...that would take forever with 4 buttons.





    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • Tmelon
    Mar 31, 05:02 PM
    The top of it just does not look like it was meant to be a desktop app. makes me think of all the windows software you get how they over do the look of it.

    I wonder if they'll give an option to change it. Or they could possibly scrap the new look completely if all of the developers give negative feedback. It personally doesn't bother me, but I do think they could have made it look at least a bit better.





    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • MatthewCobb
    Jan 2, 10:50 AM
    Or basically all rumors are messed up. No one knows whats coming except iLife and OS X preview. Talk about all the time wasted on these rumors :(

    What's this site called again? Oh.





    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • Pentad
    Mar 24, 01:24 PM
    I think this is good news. Now, good Apple, could you optimize your drivers to be on par with their Windows counterparts?





    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • lorductape
    Nov 27, 02:41 PM
    this is perfect. I'm using a 17' core 2 duo desktop, with a dual monitor. right now, the monitor I have is 20; 4:3. It's rather inconvenient having to resize my windows when I switch them from monitor to monitor.

    for people who can't wait, or iif diigitimes proves innacurate as usuall, try this one that I (was) planning on getting:click (http://www.shop.com/op/~Star_Logic_17_Widescreen_Flat_Panel_Display-prod-28263596-37170414?sourceid=57)





    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • drkstar
    Nov 29, 02:54 PM
    According to Bob Cringley:

    http://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/2006/pulpit_20060922_000979.html

    "Now what about that USB port on the back of each iTV box? Giving his tour of the gizmo last week, Jobs rushed right past the USB port. What could that port be for? It's not for a USB hard drive, that's for sure, because the key brain in this system is back in your Mac or PC and its very large hard drive. Nor will Apple (immediately) enable the iTV to act as a digital video recorder, because that might step on TV network toes before Apple is ready to do so. The USB port is clearly intended for an Apple iSight camera, a webcam to go with your HDTV."





    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • Greebazoid
    Oct 23, 08:34 AM
    Am I alone in wishing there was more effort in getting universal binaries of MS Office, photoshop and all the other stuff that slows even the fastest Mac down rather than all the effort spent in playing the Speculation Game?

    Yeah, probably I am.

    (I love my MBPro)





    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • NeuralControl
    Apr 2, 07:17 PM
    I think this is an exceptional ad. Nicely done.





    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • whatsleep
    Jan 4, 12:12 PM
    Here are the things I expect to happen:




    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • aggri1
    May 2, 06:16 PM
    Weird. When I ask someone a yes/no question, I expect a yes/no response.

    Do you understand what I mean?




    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • bluelovesorange
    Jul 19, 04:28 PM
    for me, yes, and i bet a bunch others too





    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • fr4c
    Jan 26, 01:43 PM
    Got it a few weeks ago for my father as his DD since he just moved back to the states. Honda Accord EX 5-Speed.

    http://cdn.motosnap.com/AP/2938-2-5927620-18112281-0-0/18112281.jpg





    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • chillywilly
    Sep 6, 04:41 PM
    A Core 2 Duo mini would be nice, but I don't think we'll see one until January now with this small mini update.

    And even as much sense as a C2D mini makes, I think it would have taken some thunder away from the iMac updates.





    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • ErikGrim
    Apr 4, 07:25 PM
    I don't know about this whole fullscreen mode thing. The more "features" they add, the less I like it. I like to see pertinent information at a glance. I don't understand why the menu bar has to be hidden. I lose the ability to see my battery %, wifi status, even the time of day at a glance. All for what? to save 20 pixels of space? I'm sorry but if you need screen space that badly you should invest in a bigger monitor. Even the iOS devices leave the information bar at the top... :o

    Just my thoughts...
    Then don't use full screen �? No one is forcing it on you.

    I use full screen for mail on my 27". Would be useless to put Safari on FS on that size, but I can see why it would be useful on an 11" Air.





    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • yojitani
    Sep 6, 09:16 PM
    Sure this has been said more than once here, but those prices, for DVD quality films, are waaaay too much. This is what is called gouging. They supply film and bandwidth, we need bandwidth, HD space - and don't get case, cover, etc. So they reduce overheads and charge the same:rolleyes: . Now, if this was a program for which you paid a nominal fee for membership, they supplied a 500GB USB2 drive, and you could download to your heart's content... something like that... maybe....

    yt





    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • hollerz
    Feb 27, 02:21 AM
    I recall paying the same price for mine as the Mac Pro currently costs. Sheesh! Stupid me. I should've put that money into Apple stock! If I had put the $7k I blew on my Dual 800/22" into Apple shares I could afford a Ferrari right now :(

    Being 14 and stupid FTW?

    Haha! Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I hate to think how much I've needlessly spent on Apple over the years. Thankfully I think I'm (more or less) past that phase!





    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • twoodcc
    Feb 8, 09:54 PM
    Thanx!

    Never thought I'd ever get to this point when I started folding (almost) 4 years ago

    ;)

    yeah i never thought i'd even get to 1 million. much less 5. keep it up!

    On a side note, I have reached #977 overall with 6.4 mio units! I didn't think it was possible before the bigadv units...

    mio?





    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • Surely
    Nov 26, 03:18 PM
    Lighten up, guy.:)



    http://www.radphone.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/d4125f3e4ezlynrx.jpg.jpg http://www.onestopwebmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/sketchbook-pro-ipad-application.jpg http://theappera.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/shrek-kart-iphone-1.png http://lh3.ggpht.com/__yGAwoTVvQg/TMPvciiVcjI/AAAAAAAAG1s/aIUazYSZQeA/Reckless-Racing_thumb%5B1%5D.png?imgmax=800

    All for my iPad, although the Harry Potter game is universal, so I'll probably play it on my iP4 as well.

    I'll probably buy a few more apps before the weekend is over, what with all the sales. Can anyone recommend a good pool game?





    Arnold Palmer Drink Recipe. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 11, 06:08 AM
    The last car I sold had manual transmission, and the one it replaced did as well. I now have automatics, and later this year will be buying one with that "fancy" shifting. On the one I'm planning to get, it's called Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT). I test drove it and thought it was a novelty, but fun to do after having only conventional automatics for a few years now.

    CVTs have nothing to do with "tiptronic" or "paddle" shifters. CVTs are just a new breed of automatics. Semi-automatics can be had in many flavors, including both the traditional automatic and the CVTs.

    It is only a question of how fast you can shift and how good your are with the clutch and the throttle. There is no need to use all three pedals at once, when you know what you are doing. If you want proof, come over to my place and I will go fast with you on some country roads with and you won't even notice that I am shifting gears, except from the different noise the engine is doing.

    That's fine if you like using compression, but if you don't want engine braking, you still need to throttle up on downshift and if you happen to want to slow down some at the same time, then you still need all 3 pedals, unless you're simply going to trust your rev-matching and go clutchless.

    In the old times "Heel and Toe" was interesting especially for Rallye drivers who wanted to get the RWD car into a controlled drift by using the throttle and the brake at the same time. Something you will not be able to do with a FWD Golf anyway.

    Heel and Toe is used for much more than that. Heck, just coming out of a turn at apex with the best acceleration will require some of it to prevent the engine from braking the car while it catches up to the transmission in the lower gear.

    Of course, we're way past "nice sunday drive" techniques here, which is what these modern street cars are aimed at.





    YS2003
    Oct 23, 10:14 PM
    I'll grant you some slack on a lot of the points you've made, but I simply can't sit here and read your smug comments about people waiting for the C2D without pointing out at least one thing you are missing. Just exactly how do you expect your Core Duo MBP to support 64-bit instructions when Leopard comes out? Oh, that's right. It won't. You're severely misguided if you think that won't make a difference.
    Can someone confirm C2D is what is needed for 64-bit instructions? I thought it has be the combination of C2D and chipset to make 64-bit instructions happen. I heard the current platform for CoreDuo was not made for 64-bit.





    coder12
    Apr 19, 11:14 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    One step closer to a MBA refresh.

    One step closer to... every refresh? :)





    leekohler
    Mar 22, 11:45 AM
    I love how "gays" freak out when non-homosexual people do something. But yet when "gays" want to do something extreme it's because we don't accept them, so when they get in trouble it's a huge ordeal.

    To me this is like the people that don't support war. If a veteran was killed in action and a funeral is happening they can picket the funeral all day long (talk about bull ****!) But yet if we don't let them picket they freak out scream free rights free rights. Well guess what those veterans (me included since I serve) gave them that freedom to stand there in picket.

    Gays are the same way. I have no issue with gays, I don't agree with it but if your gay, be gay. Just don't expect the world to conform to your way of life, especially a country (United States) founded on Christianity. If anything go to a foreign country and complain then see how bad it really is to come out, unless it's Amsterdam, Iraq or Afghan they'll love your butt over there.

    Oh hell yes, you have a problem with gays. You just basically told us to shut up. Just because things are worse in other countries does not mean we don't work to make things better here. And you don't make things better by keeping quiet.

    The United States was also NOT FOUNDED ON CHRISTIANITY. There is not national religion in this country and it is expressly forbidden to do so in our Constitution.

    You don't like hearing gay people scream for our rights? Well then, give us our rights. We'll shut up. Until then, expect to hear it a lot more.





    Ugg
    Mar 31, 02:44 PM
    The American obsession with WWII simply isn't healthy.

    Admittedly, the Brits aren't very good at letting it go either.





    maxvamp
    Jul 14, 12:59 PM
    All,



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...