Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2011 calendar with holidays australia

2011 calendar with holidays australia. calendar 2011 australia public
  • calendar 2011 australia public



  • mwswami
    Jul 24, 04:39 PM
    Not really. Yorkfield is the 8 core follow on to Kentsfield in the Conroe class motherboard. Should be shipping by next Spring.

    Next Spring??? Can you please point me to the source of that information.

    I don't believe Intel can go to 8 core chip before going to a true 4 core instead of 2 dual cores on the MCM. That may have to wait till the process moves to 45nm and they have the Common System Interface worked out i.e. towards the end of 2007. This is all an educated guess on my part ... nothing concrete.





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. 2011 calendar australia public
  • 2011 calendar australia public



  • mcoyne
    Apr 27, 08:40 AM
    Poo. I'd rather have the option to keep backing up that cache file to iTunes. I like the ability to see a map of where I've been using the iPhoneTracker app. :(

    Agreed! Stupid whiners. I hope they will add an option to let your iphone continue keeping a cache of all your locations.





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. 2011 calendar australia
  • 2011 calendar australia



  • GQB
    Mar 31, 05:09 PM
    Thats not at all what this article is saying. The Android project is still going to be "open source".

    'Open Source' to the degree that it serves Google's purposes.

    The point is that Apple is derided as 'closed' while Google is erroneously beatified as 'open', when in fact there is little difference between the two (other than the fact that I somewhat trust Apple with private info, while I wouldn't trust Google as far as I could throw them.)





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. calendar 2011 australia,
  • calendar 2011 australia,



  • Rodimus Prime
    Mar 22, 04:14 PM
    honestly I like the smaller 7in size for tablets. 10 ins is just a little to large for my task.
    For me size requirements is something that can fit into a coat pocket/ outside pocket of my backpack.
    Both of which a 10in tablet is just to large for but a 7 in is a great sweet spot for it.





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. 2011 Australia Calendar
  • 2011 Australia Calendar



  • ProwlingTiger
    Mar 31, 08:44 PM
    I like everyone bashing on the Apple "fanboys." It's comical. Somehow telling it like it is hangs a sign around your neck saying "i'm a fanboy, flame me."

    People defending Google here by saying Google is still open are simply delusional. Now, if you defend Google by saying, "hey, Google was wrong these past few years, they're going in the right direction now," I'll give you credit.

    But, somehow, Google changing its policies that were clearly not in the best interest of consumers gives people a reason to bash Apple customers.

    Google is practically admitting what Apple "fanboys" have been saying all along.

    "You can't handle the truth!"


    SactoGuy18: Good idea. I've been wondering why Google never did this originally.





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. 2011 Australia Calendar
  • 2011 Australia Calendar



  • vincenz
    Apr 6, 10:42 AM
    I'm curious to see what they have up their sleeves for this.





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. calendar 2011 australia public
  • calendar 2011 australia public



  • marksman
    Mar 22, 03:14 PM
    The screen is not 50% smaller. Nice way of making yourself look stupid.

    LOL

    http://i54.tinypic.com/dma9nn.png





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. calendar 2011 australia public
  • calendar 2011 australia public



  • bigmc6000
    Aug 11, 11:51 AM
    I really really really hope they just go in with a carrier on this (of course requiring Cingular to not cripple the functionality). There's no way in the world Apple would make as much money off of this as if they got in with one of the big guys. Just ask Disney - ESPN mobile is bombing as is Disney mobile. It doesn't work. And most of those you have to pay retail price for the phone - screw that. I'm going to be with Cingular anyway I might as well get them to take $200 off the phone for me.


    PLEASE STEVE, GO WITH CINGULAR!!!!!!!

    Note; I'm just saying Cingular since they are the only ones who really seem interested in offering iTunes on their phones...





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. calendar 2011 australia public
  • calendar 2011 australia public



  • Henri Gaudier
    Aug 26, 04:34 AM
    Every time I read a thread on Apple's reliability or Apple's service I rarely see my experiences mirrored but this time there seems to be a lot of disatisfied people out there. I've had nearly a dozen Macs and everyone has either died or needed something major correcting. And everytime the service from Apple has been diabolical. EVERYTIME. Often native Dutch or German centres I think. How can this be with all of these Apple are great stories? "Our customer satisfaction is very high" Schiller *****!! And as for the Indian call centre closing down as quickly as it opened remark - well that just shows you Apples attitude to workers rights doesn't it. Globalisation crap. Apple are a wank capitalist corp that designs nice products and then they get someone else to make them in the cheapest way possible. All this idolatry. There service may be good in the US for whatever reasons, pride or US consumer expectations but when they travel abroad they don't give a *****. Trust me. If only there was some way out but after the thousands I've spent on software... there's no changing.





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. calendar april 2011 australia.
  • calendar april 2011 australia.



  • Micjose
    Apr 25, 01:45 PM
    lol, i think the people are just cashing in ;)





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. 2011 Australia Calendar
  • 2011 Australia Calendar



  • HecubusPro
    Aug 26, 05:57 PM
    NOT true, I think. Macbooks already have new features like a magnetic latch and easy upgradeability. We will see this at the very least in the next MBP update, as Apple has never let consumer features be absent from pro machines for long

    I certainly hope this is true. Of course, if the MBP doesn't have some of the cool features in the MB (upgradable HDD, etc.) it's not going to deter me from getting the merom MPB when it starts shipping. Still, it wouldn't hurt.





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. calendar 2011 australia public
  • calendar 2011 australia public



  • ccrandall77
    Aug 11, 02:03 PM
    EDGE is not meant to compare with EVDO, UTMS is.

    Can you imagine them making the phone only for CDMA? That translates to "US only." There will be a GSM version, it will most likely support UTMS, which is as good or better than EVDO.

    Even assuming for the sake of argument, which I don't in reality, that CDMA is better than GSM for voice, the annoyance of not being able to swap SIM cards is enough for me to avoid it.

    That and the fact I can't use it anywhere outside the US.

    I agree that EVDO is more analgous to UTMS than EDGE, but for now in most places UTMS is not present... esp the US. So when I compare CDMA technologies to GSM technologies for domestic carriers, the CDMA camp wins hands down.

    There are many places CDMA is used outside the US. From the maps I've seen, much of Asia, Australia, and the Americas have CDMA coverage. And has I mentioned in a previous post, the big 2 (VZW and Sprint) do offer hybrid CDMA/GSM phones (or at least they did... we can still apparently get them through our business).

    I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree about your point on SIM cards. I wish to God Sprint had SIM cards. I have a Treo 700p and I LOVE IT!!! But I don't want to haul it around with me everywhere. Frequently I steal my wife's new Samsung A900 since it's so thin and is hardly noticable in my pocket. I'd love to have the freedom to have 1 line and 2 phones.





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. calendar 2011 australia public
  • calendar 2011 australia public



  • gnasher729
    Apr 25, 03:14 PM
    Apple did a shoddy programming job by not encrypting the data. Thaty is why Apple is under pressure by the various govenments and rightfully so. Nobody says Apple is using this data in a malicious way.

    If Apple is under investigation by the British government, then I am sure that Apple has a few employees living in Britain, and if there are more than a dozen, then with 99% probability the British government has "lost" sensitive information about the children of one of those employees.





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. 2011 calendar australia
  • 2011 calendar australia



  • jhedges3
    Aug 11, 02:40 PM
    OK. let us just cut to the chase. The keyword here is hand-over. CDMA2000 doesnt support it from GSM. GSM has 81%. Hence cdma is and will always be a small local network that can be used in small pockets on this planet. Furthermore, I seriously doubt ITU/FOMA will change anything in the standard to allow any compability for CDMA2000 since it is not in their interest.
    The faster cdam/CDMA2000 moves to oblivion the better.
    We would all benefit from one standard, cheaper phones, worldwide access, lower minute rates (from higher competition) Just look at how Vz bills you.
    Having multiple standard on cellphones is just as clever as having two incompatible internet.
    I couldn't care less about whether my phone works well in the EU. What is your data on the percentage of consumers that travel the world to such an extent that they purchase their phones with inter-country usability as their primary consideration?
    What maters to me more, not most, is that the phone works well were I make the majority of calls, New York. The majority of people I know do the same. Some people are willing to sacrifice network for phone and a few extra dollars a month, they pref TM and similar carriers. Others want to have better network and get VW and pay for that accordingly.
    It seems to me that there is some level of implicit, or not so implicit, EU v US on both sides here. To the person in the EU they should have it first cause, LEST WE NOT FORGET, most of them are using a standard with 81% of the world.
    But does anyone really believe that App would bring a phone to market without making it widely available to US consumers, regardless of whether we�re in the 19% minority? Is there any history of this? Have they ever, for example, released new gen iPods late here? Have they ever, for example, released new gen iPods in Sweden first and had the rest of us in the US buying them on eBay from the lucky ones in Stockholm? It simply wouldn�t make sense.
    But it�s not even worth fighting over. The availability of any App phone will be sufficient to include nearly all of us; which is to say that if they release such a product all dedicated App consumers will be able to get one on some carrier at some cost.





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. calendar 2011 australia public
  • calendar 2011 australia public



  • epitaphic
    Aug 18, 06:22 AM
    Apps already capable of saturating 4 cores need more cores to run simultaneously without compromising speed.That is what has already happened. You were unaware of that fact. So yes, it is a whole different ballgame already. :eek:
    http://images.anandtech.com/graphs/mac%20pro_081406100848/12798.png

    I think this speaks for itself.

    When I'm working on one project, that's all my attention to it. When I'd like to encode it, I'd like my however many cores to be at full blast. Sadly, that's not happening at the moment and will remain so until they rewrite h264 encoding.

    Like I said, unless people are doing what you do (sending multiple files to be encoded at the same time all the time) they won't benefit from 4, 8, 100 cores.

    Now if anyone can show benchmarks that show FCP being 40-50% faster on a quad than on a dual when working on a project, I'll shut up :)





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. Australia 2011 calendar
  • Australia 2011 calendar



  • mkjj
    Jul 21, 06:23 AM
    This time I had to create a new profile though and in the profile where the resume was everything worked fine ACCEPT !!!


    Sorry, you have not got the job at MS because you can't spell EXCEPT

    Regards
    BillG





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. calendar 2011 australia public
  • calendar 2011 australia public



  • mkruck
    Apr 6, 04:02 PM
    To each his one, yes; but exactly what does Android offer as a platform than iOS doesn't--and I don't mean multiple download sources. What "... more or different things..." are you doing on Android that can't be done on iOS?

    The first couple if things that I appreciate on Andriod vs iOS:

    1. Having a user accessible file system. I need the ability to store documents, images, etc., in a central location that's available to any app that can open it, without having to sync via iTunes or store in a cloud environment, which is a non-starter for me. I work in a classified environment. Cloud is a no-no. Syncing docs and images via iTunes specific to the app that generated them is a PITA.

    2. I want my homescreen to look like my homescreen, as opposed to the 4x6 row of squares that iOS presents. If I want thumbnails of my wife and kids on my homescreen, I can do that. If I want stock updates, weather, twitter feeds, facebook nonsense, etc., etc., etc., displayed, I can do that.

    3. Having a notification system that interrupts what I'm currently working on makes me crazy. I don't need a popup that demand user interaction to close.

    There's three quick ones. I'm sure I can think of more given some time, but quite honestly, it's not my job to sell Xooms or Android devices.





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. school holidays 2011 calendar.
  • school holidays 2011 calendar.



  • Stella
    Apr 5, 05:24 PM
    Hoping they'll be a Final Cut Pro Express derived from this version.. the current Express is getting a bit long in the tooth. The UI is hideous by today's standards.





    2011 calendar with holidays australia. march calendar 2011 australia.
  • march calendar 2011 australia.



  • BlizzardBomb
    Aug 27, 05:37 AM
    For a desktop machine those iMac specs are utterly pathetic. A X1600 in 2007? Heck, it was a mediocre card 6 months ago, let alone in 6 months time. A crappy 2Mb cache C2D and both slow as hell compared to what every other desktop manufacturer will be offering?

    Crappy 2MB? LOL! So that automatically makes the current iMacs crap. And an X1650 Pro is a brand new card? 600 MHz core/ 700 MHz memory clocks (Apple will probably underclock it though :p) and 12 pixel pipes and great bang-for-buck makes the X1650 Pro the card of choice.

    The iMac is a desktop computer and Apple's only desktop computer. It should offer desktop performance, end of. What use is a crippled desktop, with all the problems of a mobile form factor but none of the advantages, to anyone? You might as well buy a Macbook.

    You mean only all-in-one. And how is it crippled? You want the GMA 950 from a MacBook? :p

    What would be competitive:

    MB: 1.83 and 2.0Ghz Merom, Integrated graphics
    MBP: 2-2.33Ghz Merom, X1800
    iMac 2.4-2.66Ghz Conroe, X1800 and LCD res upgrade
    Mac Mini: 1.83Ghz Allendale (going to be much cheaper than Merom, so if they can they will put one in) Integrated graphics
    Mac Pro: Dual 2.0-3.0Ghz Xeons

    MB: What I said
    MBP: What I said
    iMac: You'll be pushing up prices as well as getting into Mac Pro's territory. A low-end X1800 is a possibilty but considering Apple's track record for graphics cards, unlikely.
    Mac Mini: If you like liquid Mac Minis then sure :) I have even suggested that an Allendale Core 2 Duo along with a 3.5" HD should be put in the Mini but it would require a case redesign.
    Mac Pro: It's already like that.

    P.S. And you obviously didn't read what I said about cost of going from a 1.83 GHz Yonah to a 2.4 Ghz Conroe.





    Leoff
    Sep 19, 06:12 AM
    What's funny is that even if new MacBooks and MacBook Pros were released tomorrow with the newer Merom chip, 90% of you folks in here wouldn't notice a difference in your daily computing. You would not say "OMG, this 64 bit processing and extra .16Ghz speed is AWESOME!!! I can't BELIEVE I lived without this for so long!!!" You wouldn't even notice unless someone told you.





    killmoms
    Aug 17, 09:24 AM
    Won't Adobe use Core Image when the Universal Binaries come out? If both Quads had the same high powered graphics card, the benchmarks may show them to be the same with Core Image tasks.
    Hah! Adobe can't even be bothered to make a Cocoa-native version of Photoshop on the Mac. They won't use Core Image because it's an OS X-only technology which can't be ported to Windows without them having to (essentially) write their own framework to mimic its functionality.





    samcraig
    Apr 27, 10:05 AM
    No they won't stand out in the data, because each cell tower or Wi-Fi hotspot is only included once in the database. And there is no information regarding how much time you spend in each location.

    If locations are recorded AND time/date stamp - then how much time you spend in each location is tracked inherently. If you "log in" at one time here and then another 20 minutes later - there's a history of time spent. Maybe not foolproof... but to say that no information is there isn't accurate.





    jmsait19
    Aug 11, 11:17 AM
    Is it possible for Apple to release a phone sold in their stores that would work on all networks? Or have several versions of the phone that will work for Verizon, Cingular...

    you mean sell an unlocked phone? that would be sweet. then the carrier couldn't cripple it. we would experience it as steve intended us to.

    although they could get some kind of exclusive rights deal if they picked a carrier.





    Erasmus
    Aug 26, 06:45 PM
    I vote Apple release a modified version of the Core 2 Duo Macbook Pro.

    The only difference would be the words "Powerbook G5" under its screen, a change of the label on the box to "Dual 2.33 G5" and software that changes the actual name of the processor in System Processor to "IBM PowerPC G5 Dual 2.33".

    This would make the IBM fanboys very happy, as they would think they had a G5 Powerbook, and therefore the wishes for "G5 Powerbooks next Tuesday" would hopefully stop.

    Apple could sell them for five times the cost of a regular Macbook Pro, and get a healthy 20 grand profit off each sale for almost no effort on their part.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...